Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffh9032 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 09:03 PM
    This guy gets robotic hand and becomes a cyberDJ
    This guy is a bum and turnes out he made some friends that changed his life but after he lost his hand the one guy build him a robotic hand then he became this new roboDJ

Don't know the name of movie.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror sci fi movie from 80s with a big guy killing people with sword hand punk rock [ 1 Answers ]

Horror sci fi movie from early 80s punk music in it think songs include zerox and goodbye earth,big future looking man killing teens with a sword hand?

What does it mean if the guy you like places his hand on your shoulder, guiding you? [ 5 Answers ]

I went to a concert with my guy friend, who I like, and I was flirting with him by touching him, gazing at him, and whatnot. He also would look at me for a long time, and then he would place his hand on my back, guiding me as we walked a few times. He's never done this before. What could it mean?

Looking for old british movie about a guy with funny uncontrollable hand gesture [ 1 Answers ]

Over 20 years ago now, we saw in NZ a black and white British movie about an old fellow who had a strange uncrontrollable hand gesture, but he'd always do it when others weren't looking, so he'd drive them nuts with "there, I just did it". He was assumed to be nuts, and even visited a physchiatrist...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Robotic [ 1 Answers ]

How humanoid robots like ASIMO walk that smooth?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.