Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manriquez209 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Need help wit this question!! Ap US history summer 2010
    Without making Europeans out to be vile, cruel and violent, we should recognize that they had superior power but they gave new additions to Native Americans.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2010, 09:02 PM

Is that the actual homework "question"? What does "they gave new additions to Native Americans" mean??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Hi, manriquez209!

I agree with Wondergirl and will add a bit to what she is asking...

Could the "additions" have had anything to do with teaching the Native Americans new ways of doing some things, please?

Thanks!
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Aug 8, 2010, 12:27 AM

Superior power? Only because of their weapons. They certainly did not hold any records for being civilized.

The additions to America? Like smallpox? Cholera? Alcohol? Lying?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I'm new one here in 2010 I want ask some question about my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I want change my password for my administrator account but I forgit the password I remember just password for my limited account ? Can any one help me I NEED THAT HELP SO MUCH I don't want to format my PC again? I need know how I can do that

Internships for Summer 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Where can a high school student (going into 11th grade) find an internship for the summer of 2010 that pays well. (Please make sure it has nothing to do with anything medical)Also, it should be in Manhattan, Brooklyn, or Queens. Please take the time to reply Thank you!

AP history summer work [ 1 Answers ]

I seriously can't find anything else to put for this one question even though I know there is more! The Question is: Why is the Atlantic paradigm seen as deficient by some historians? So far I can only find that they thought it was because of the poor integration of asia but I know there's...

You.S. History Question [ 3 Answers ]

1. What event was known as the "Trail of Tears"? 2. What was the relief strategy of the Hoover administration during the initial years of the great depression? 3. 2.5 million immigrant workers participated in the Industrial Revolution. Where did they come from? 4. According to the U.S....

History question [ 4 Answers ]

What is the only communist country in the western hemisphere?

View more questions Search