Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 01:08 PM
    Valentine's Day
    What does he like? One of my favorite gifts to get is a gift card. I have gotten one from Barnes & Noble, Lowe's, Home Depot, Gift card to the movies, Best Buy. It's lots of fun because I can get what I want.
    If he likes tools: gift card to Lowes/Home Depot.
    If he likes movies or books: Barnes & Noble or Best Buy.
    Electronics: Best Buy. Sports: Academy Gift Card.
    Music: Still Best Buy. Clothes: Mall Bucks (gift card that works anywhere in the mall)

If you know a lot of specific things he likes, you can shop for those. Like me, I have always liked Lord of the Rings -- my wife has been buying me LOTR stuff: Books, calendars, toys, etc for years! Browse Ebay - that is a lot of shopping fun. You can even use it just to get ideas. DVD's, Music CD's. Collectibles.

Or Go to Spencer's in the mall and get him something cool or a joke gift, or both. Just try to have fun shopping! Let us know what you picked! ;D
    Stuff I don't like for Valentines: Candy, Flowers
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2003, 02:22 AM
    Valentine's Day
    You know sometimes it's the the gift that you give but the thought... no matter what day it is or occasion, sometimes just being you and nice is enough... this is late but maybe on another occasion you won't have to think to muck on what to get... Best of luck... god bless

Chaz 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Valentine's Dilemma... [ 1 Answers ]

Are gift cards too impersonal?? My boyfriend and I have been dating for two months. Valentine's is in two days. I'm seventeen, but he's my first boyfriend and I'm completely lost on what to get him. I've never shopped for a boy before! *panics* So basically, what I'm wondering is... ...

What Should I Get Him On Valentine's Day? [ 5 Answers ]

Well... Valentine is pretty close now and am very lost I totally don't know what to get him I need your help ! He's A Punk Head so what the heck am I supposed to get my darling?:D

What Should I Get Him On Valentine's Day? [ 1 Answers ]

Well... Valentine is pretty close now and am very lost I totally don't know what to get him I need your help ! He's A Punk Head so what the heck am I supposed to get my darling?:D

View more questions Search