Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomskitten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 01:16 PM
    murray riding mower belt replacement
    I have a Murray 17hp, 42"cut, model # 425303x92a riding mower that has 3 belts, 1 blade belt and 2 drive belts. I need to find a diagram of that drive belt in the front of the mower. I have been to Murrays website and downloaded the manual and parts list but it does not give a clear diagram of the belt and pulleys. The mower has 2 pedals on the right side, one says brake/clutch, and the other says drive. I would be grateful for any help.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 01:34 PM

Hi,
    It uses a 37x88 belt and the parts diagrams are at:
    http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocum...rvHM.h8ZVj5K1w
    and the picture is below.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray 14 hp 42" riding mower belt [ 3 Answers ]

Need diagram for belt replacement. I purchased a 1/2" x 91" belt and put it on but not sure if I did it correctly. Was working fine but now when I engage blades it dies (smokes & smells like rubber burning). Thanks!

Belt for murray riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the size belt I need for a 1968 Murray 12 hp I/C 12ic/36 model #8-36568. Old belt is not available & no one around here can seem to help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

The belt on a murray riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12.5ap 40 inch murray riding mower I think the model number is 289707.. and the belt came off but when I put it back on there is slack in it and it won't engage.. what do I need to look for to do.. thanks

Mower Replacement Belt, Old Murray Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a model 38618X92E. I am looking for a manual or parts catalogue for this model so I can find the proper replacement belt. Thanks.

View more questions Search