Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Covorkers shouting
    Hi I notticed strange thing, that everywhere I work , my one of my coovorkers shout at me sometimes for not doing that or this etc. Everything can be said nicely there are some other people who better do themselves something then to say , ask or even shout at the other in order to have things done.
    These talks to me in a demanding way. My response to them is simple I cannot make an issue of it in the presence of other people witnessing that scene, so I keep calm but keep on talking to the bully like she didn't shout at me.
    In the end of the day everyone nottices that 'shouter' and is not agree with her.
    But for me these kind of people started to piss me off. The majority of shoutings come from not white skin girls. I am not a racist because I have very good relationship with my other covorkers who are also dark skinned, they are kind and I never imagined them even talking to me in raised voice. But still..
    What shall I do? Think that there's something in me? I for example would never shout at someone and I never did..
    How to understand that? Why is that? I am really tired of acting good girl but I tried to shout back in the past and even was really aggressive, but guess what -I felt like a whore , I felt so bad after the fight that I cannot explain, I decided to better say nothing than eat myself away by fighting back.. :confused::cool:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2010, 12:05 PM

Is this just merely co-workers or bosses ?

If co workers you can ignore and not do what they ask unless they talk proper or you could merely tell them not to shout.

If bosses, you could ask them not to shot , or report it to their bosses
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Hi, Klaipeda!

What kind work is it that you've been doing when certain people have been "shouting" at you, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shouting/Crying/Yelling in sleep [ 14 Answers ]

Just a question... Ever since I can remember, any one who has ever shared a room or house with me has often told me that I shout out, cry, argue, swear etc in my sleep. This can sometimes be phsycial too as I sometimes wake myself up if I kick the wall etc... I've always thought that this only...

Shouting out in sleep [ 1 Answers ]

My 85 year old Mother has been diagnosed with alzheimers. She knows who people are, but she gets confused easily and her short term memory is gone. She is taking aericept. Just over the past 6 weeks she has started shouting out OH! Very loud when she first goes to sleep, then it tapers off, but...

Trouble shouting [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a outdoor split system heat pump YORK E4FD AND A THERMOSTAT VICONICS CBE-118 . It indicated code 06. I cannot find this fault indication. The heat pumps restart after here defross cycle but stop and goes on emergency wich activated the funace for heating the house. Regards...

Shouting in sleep [ 1 Answers ]

I have been regularly shouting in my sleep and also fighting and I have also been taken off olanzapine for schizophrenia and also depression tablets(citalopram) I have also been having disturbing dreams one of which is when I am coming home on a bus and someone from school is there and they show...

View more questions Search