Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yrdba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 10:37 AM
    Free scholarship in sweden
    Dear all,I am yordanos bayou and I gratuated from Addis Ababa university college of commerce in 2006 and have BA Degree in Marketing Management .Currentily am working as juniour customer relation officer IN Ethiopian Airlines in what in had in my previous studies.And it also reruired me further studies in further education.
    Therfore kindly request your esteemed community to review my question thoroghly and give me a chance to attend post graduate program in sweden.
    Anticipating good response from you
    Yordanos bayou desta
    e.mail [email protected]
    Posta 31435
    Care of mahedr alebachew
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Hi, yrdba!

Please click on the following links.

LINK ONE

LINK TWO

You can change the words in the searches to fit more precisely that for which you're looking.

Once you've found an institution that offers what you would like to study, then it would be best to contact them directly to see what kind of scholarships and financial aid they might offer and/or have available.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholarship in sweden [ 27 Answers ]

Dear sir/ madam My name is Bruktait Mulugeta from Ethiopia. I have B.A degree in history and M.A in Ethiopian Studies, now I am searching for an opportunity to further my education in Sweden. So I would be very glad if you give me any information on the following adresses Email...

Free sweden scholarship for ethiopians [ 1 Answers ]

With a great pleassur I want to now how can rigester to offere free schlarship in one SWEDEN UNIVERSITIS

Find free scholarship in industrial engineerig in sweden university [ 3 Answers ]

My name berhanu techane,I am graduated in industrial engineering and I want to continue this field of study in sweden and I want to join your university for future .please accept me as one your student.

View more questions Search