Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webetigs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Where can I find a wiring diagram for a Noma lawn tractor
    We bought a used Noma lawn tractor used it once and now it will not start. Replaced the starter switch and selenoid. Every time we try to start it it blows the fuse.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 11:10 AM

Can't help with the diagram, does it blow Immediately, after turning Ignition On, or when you turn all the way to start?
    This will help narrow down which wire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a wiring diagram for a Scotts lawn tractor model s1642 [ 8 Answers ]

I own a Scotts lawn tractor model 1642 that won't start (turn over). The battery is good and I've replaced the solenoid. I believe its one of the many safety interlocks that's the cause.

Troy-Bilt Lawn Tractor Wiring Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy-Bilt X609G Lawn Tractor. Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for it? :confused: Thanks, Winston

Wiring diagram for a sears craftsman 12 hp lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I am needing to rewire the 12 hp craftsman lawn tractor I have. I am interested in the wiring diagram for this tractor. Where can I obtanin this diagram? Thanks, ...

Noma wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a NOMA model 40120100, ser. 000476. My search led me here. Thanks.

WANTED: wiring diagram for craftsman lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this site and would like any help possible. I have a mid 1990's riding lawn mower. The fist part of the vin. Number is 917. I am restoring to factory and have replaced the ignition switch back to factory but have no clue where any of the wires go? I am looking for a wiring diagram if...

View more questions Search