Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    just another girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 05:39 PM
    I still love my ex!!
    Hello, you know... since I was just a little girl, I had a crush on this boy and later on in life he became my boyfriend. We dated for about 3 months and I can't even remember why we broke up. Then the years passed by and I started having dreams about him.. but these dreams were weird. I kept seeing him around in my dreams... not necessarily with me but still in my dreams. Its been about 8 years and I still dream about him very frequently. I don't know why if I don't think about him during the day. When I dream about him I start thinking about him and realize that I still care for him. Im married now with a beautiful baby girl and the very best husband but I cannot get this guy out of my mind! I still see him around once in a while but I would like to know what this means. Why is he in my dreams and due to this, I think about him... Ive never told anyone because I don't want anyone to know... PLEASE, if you have ANY advice or thoughts on this let me know!

GREATLY APPRECIATED!:confused:

just another girl...
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2006, 05:47 PM
    You have a family now and that is something to hold on to. Sometimes our souls can be so greatly connected to someone else that it may pull us towards them, or cause us to think of them or even dream of them. It sounds a lot like something I once went through. My advice is to keep your family first and foremost in your mind. You have a good thing going for you and it would be a bad thing to ruin. However you should probably look into just what kind of bond or connection you have with this guy. I know most people don't believe in this but one way may be to find a decent psychic in your area. A tarot card reading might help you. Other than that it could take quite a bit of soul searching on your part.

Dec 18, 2006, 06:46 PM
    Thanks Dragonfire24. I know that my familiy is first and more important than anything else in the world and I also know that I wouldn't do anything to jeurt them. Nothing like leaving or even talking about this to this guy has even crossed my mind. I don't even know if this guy even has any feelings left for me but I'm just so curious and so tired of feeling this way for so many years. Ive tried a million times to get over it but those dreams are always there to haunt me(you can say) and then its rebound! Your advice was greatly appreciated. THANKS!
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 21, 2006, 12:55 PM
    It's good to know that you have your priorities straightened out. If those dreams are hanuting you, then you really should find out why.
    Carmella Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 11:21 AM
    I ones was in a similar situation it could be.. that for some Reason in dreams People we know try to contact us and give us messages I n those Dreams for example because this guy has thought about you too. Don't worry your marriage is not in dangour but I get the feeling you should try to find this Man. You will get the Answer when you do find him. Maby you were separated suddenly without having the chance to say Goodbye or something you missed.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2006, 04:15 PM
    There's a school of thought regarding dream interpretation that says every person in your dream represents an aspect of yourself. You might consider what aspect of yourself he represents by thinking back to who you were and what you were doing when he was an active part of your life. Just a possibility that has helped me in the past.

Jan 1, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Thanks Carmela! I Greatly Appreciate Your Response! Thnaks For Your Help! =)

Thanks! I Will Check Into That! =)
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jan 2, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Try to keep him out of mind
    In this way u will over come him

Its true that love just happens once in life!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 09:49 PM
    If you had known this person for as long as you have indicated, i.e. since you were a little girl, and also had a crush on him and then dated him, maybe there were some unresolved issues with him that you are still trying to figure out in your subconscious mind? Maybe there was a wrong of some sort that you committed to him for which you never made right?

On the other hand, even though it sounds like you have a great family, perhaps there were needs that he met for you then, that you are not getting met now?

Just a couple thoughts, above.

There is woman who I dated years ago. When we have occasionally seen each other, even though she is happily married now, she might mention to me the fact that with her husband, she has never had the really deep, thought-provoking kind of conversations that the two of us had shared long ago.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 2, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Maybe the dreams aren't crying out for intimacy, they are just crying out for raya, friendship.
    horusre7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 12:56 PM
    You know ,I have a similar dream over& over of me flying around her house ,Noemi .it's been 21years now since I last seen her,I don't think about her during the day,No. I have my own two families & she her's besides we're separated by a lot of land .Why? I end up calling back home asking my family if they seen her& they tell you'r still asking ,let go.I can't not completely,the end of us was not planned,& we did 'nt want it either. I had just been deported because I could'nt have a dual citizenship & I was forced to leave? So that answers it. Thing ended the way they did without us having a say or chance to do anything about it.Yeh sure at 18yr old we could'av both disappeared to another country together? Realistically No .
    You said yourself you don't know how or why you guys split up & I think you care to know or at-least remember a bit more than you do at this time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love my ex... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My girlfriend and I were together for 2.5 years. I have never so comfortable and complete with someone before and honestly believe she is the one. Things towards the end of our relationship were hard. We never really worked out a method of communicating that suited us boh - I talk hings to...

My boyfriend ex love [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm basically frm india and my boyfriend had prev love.he prev loved some girl but as the girl's parents didn't agree for the marriage they broke off.He met me and proposed me and I accepted.He confessed his prev love to me.I got irritated.I wanted to be his one and only love.but as I love him...

I'd love to know.. [ 1 Answers ]

Nm...

View more questions Search