Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeshiyer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 01:25 AM
    How to convince parents for love marriage
    Hello everyone. I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is also 19 years old but 3 months older to me. We are in relationship for the past 9 months. I know it sounds less but we love each other very much and we wish to marry each other. We both are hindu. I am southindian and she is a gujarati. We both are still studying and her mother knows me well. There is still 4 to 5 years left for our marriage but I am sure her parents won't let me marry her because of the caste problem. I want to know what can I do to make her parents believe that I am the right guy for her. We can't live without each other. Also I am financially poor compared to her family but I am sure I vil find a good job and get settled. My parents won't have any problem but her family vil surely have a problem. You all might ignore this thinking its just a 19 yr old kid having fun but no guys. I am very scared about the future and I can't live without her. I approached so early because I have time and if I could do something to help her parents convince from now it would be very good. Neither of our parents knows about us. Can someone help me?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 01:17 PM
    I assume you are going to school. One way you can convince her parents is to finish school get a job and prove that you are mature enough and capable of taking care of their daughter. Being 19 and in love is not enough.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2010, 01:16 PM

I think you need to show them a lot more action, to go along with your potential. In other words, maybe it's a bit to soon to impress them with accomplishments and gain their trust.

You said it as its really early to be talking marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince girl parents for love marriage [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone... my name is vivek.. sometimes love makes you feel happy.. it makes your life miserable when d person with whom you love much is leaving you completely.. m an engineer not settled in life yet.. not settled in the sense not in permanent job yet .some how earning something for daily...

How to convince parents for intercast marriage? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, This is very first posting on any social networking site on my personal issue, but I have decided to go for this as I was very much upset with the kind of situation which is building around me. I am in a serious relationship with a girl for last 5years and she is not from my cast (she is...

Love marriage convince parents [ 3 Answers ]

Hii I'm a telugu,gal and in love with a punjabi guy, we both are hindu, but still don't know whether my parents wll agree or not, as we belong to different caste, plzz provide me tips to convince them in a much better way without hurting their sentiments. They are worried about what other people...

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a brahmin girl and I am in love with a khayasth boy since 3 years but my parents are not ready for it and every time behaving like I am the most bad girl in country and always said that if I will not marry with a brahmin guy they will suicide due to social factor because I am from a...

View more questions Search