Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i_miss_tim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2003, 12:01 PM
    I miss him
    Me and this guy have been talking kind of I don't really no if he likes me but I like him a lot me and him have been chillin together a lot too but I don't no what to do you see the last time I seen him was on Saturday... we got arrested thast night but they let us both go we were both in trouble and grounded on Sunday so we didn't get to see each other we only got to talk on the phone he said he would see me on Monday and he wouild come looking for me well I was in a perfect spot one of the spots he noes to look for me at and he never came I went home and was upset that I didn't see him I called and and his family didn't no where he was either then on Tuesday I was in school and I found out that on Monday night he got arrested and is in jail now I was so and I only haven't seen him in 4 days but it seems like a lot longer he was sopossed to get bailed out last night but his dad didn't go get him I called his brother and he said he didn't no what was going on and he didn't no when he was going to get bailed out I miss him though and I don't no what to do cause I don't no how long he is going to be in there for or even if he lieks me and he hasn't called me since Monday HELP I like him a lot
    orb Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2003, 02:53 PM
    I miss him
    The type of help he needs I don't think anyone on this list can provide.

If you like him that's great! When things settle down (which they will) then be supportive of him.
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 03:06 PM
    I miss him
    Hi,
    Your young and sometimes it's hard for us to know what our feelings are let alone someone else's feelings. Is this the person you want to be around with? Is it worth it... Think about your future and what you want, one thing that might help is being forward and asking that person if he likes you.It seems your frustrated over someone that you really don't know if he cares for you... Life is short and sweet for the innocent, give yourself time if he's not your knight in shinning armour, who knows someone is closer to you than you think that likes you... Good luck and God bless...
    Chaz :)
    i_miss_tim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2003, 05:20 PM
    I miss him
    Aight I tried last night to go to the jail and visit him but they wouldn't let me cause I was too young my mom said she is going to take me there next Saturday and I wrote him a letter today and I just mailed it to him an hour ago so he should be getting it on mon or tues also I found out he is going to have 4-6 months there which isn't that long and I am excited about that I can't wait to seee him but I'm scared he isn't goingt o want me there in the letter I straight out wrote do you like and do you think we could be together when you get out I hope he says yea and I was talking to his brother today and he told me he was goiong to tell him to call me I hope he does cause I miss him but thanks a lot
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

May 20, 2003, 06:41 AM
    I miss him
    You need to have more respect for yourself than to be allowing yourself to settle for this obvious looser. He is in jail because he cannot control himself. Dump him and go find someone to spend your time with who has his life headed in a positive dirrection. And learn to love yourself outside of relationships so you will not be drawn to bad relationships simply because you have no other joy in life.

Best wishes,
    dwalex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search