Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielleharris92 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2010, 06:29 PM
    The chances of me getting pregnant??
    So Im on Kariva the birth control, as many of you already know, it's a very low hormonal 28 day set of pills. On the third row of the pack, I did miss three pills in a row, as well as forgetting a pill every now and then this month. I did have sex WITHOUT a condom several times this month.
    So what I'm asking is, on a scale of 1%-100%, what do you think my chances of getting pregnant this month are?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 06:41 PM

Danielle honey, we can't give you a %. The risk is high though since you were not taking them as prescribed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances of getting pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I have just recently decided to start a family, and I've never been pregnant before so I'm not really sure what to be looking for.. My last period was August 26th and we had sex on the 6th and 7th I had heard that your fertile time is between 14 to 16 days after your last...

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Jan. 25 I had sex with a friend but the condom broke. My period came 2 weeks later but it was a few days late. I had a pretty regular menstrual and it lasted the normal 6 days. But since then, I've been feeling "off". I have really bad heartburn and I rarely eat spicy or highly acidic foods, I've...

Is there still chances of me being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Im 2 weeks late and I still didn't get my period I took home pregnancy tests and blood tests but they all came back negative. Im having signs of being pregnant but I'm still not sure if I am or not cause of the tests. Im so confused. Can somebody please help me.:(

Chances of being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm going on 9weeks since my last period.. I have already missed two periods.. I'm telling my mother Thursday.. However I'm still getting mixed results from HPTS. I have terrible headaches, slight nausea it was a lot worse but here lately its been OK, my breasts are very tender, and I getting...

What are the chances of me being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active. The problem is last night when we were having sex he pulled out and, the condom broke I'm so scared.. could I be pregnant? We are 18.

View more questions Search