Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 10:32 AM
    The new Miami team in the nba
    Hi this isn't really a question but I want to hear peoples reactions to "the new big three." I am just saying that I don't think that Miami is going to win the championship, because they may have bosh, lebron, and dwade don't think that they'll win.1 because of the bench 2. they would have to beat the Celtics, the magic, and the bulls and don't forget the 76ers and wizards that got john wall and evan turner.3. I don't think that chris bosh is that strong to go against amare and carlos boozer and kevin garnett. So I jut want to hear or read people reactions.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 11:25 AM

Until they play 1 season together, it's very difficult to determine how they will do. Anyway, it's a long term project, they might not win this year, but after 1 year of experience playing together and buliding some chemistry, they have a better of winning down the line.

Though Bosh and LeBron could have handled their free agency better, they obviously chose what they think is best for their basketball career. I think that there's an over-reaction in terms of their betrayal and immaturity.

If the three of them went to another city, I'm sure the people of that city won't be complaining, as is the case in Miami.
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 07:46 PM

I agree with you I think that people are putting the cart before the horse. Because they may have the stats and the friendship its what comes down to night after night. " I am i going to take the last shot or pass the ball" that is something that I think is going to be a big factor
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 01:23 PM

My guess is that the player with the hot hand that night will get the last shot. But at the same time, the have the option of passing it off if they get double or triple teamed and you still have confidence in your teammate. It's all about ego at the end of the day. Do you pass up your shot to give your teammate a better looking shot to have a better chance of winning or do you want the glory.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 4, 2012, 04:32 AM
    But they don't have good point guard who can really make plays for the team and rotate the ball well.. they might win or might not. The ball is round, anything can happen..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaw View Post
    but they don't have good point guard who can really make plays for the team and rotate the ball well.. they might win or might not. the ball is round, anything can happen..

This was asked in 2010 - the Lakers won. The question is moot.

Miami did not win -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the probablity of a team winning any games 2/3, find the probablity that the team [ 1 Answers ]

If the probablity of a team winning any games is 2 out of 3, What is the probablity that the team would win exactly four games in a five game series

Miami tips [ 2 Answers ]

Me and a friend of mine wanted to go to miami this summer. Does anyone have any tips about must-seen or must-have-been places? Thanks a lot. By the way, we're students who go to have a good time, just so you know we're not looking for museums or anything;)

Miami Vice [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who recorded a remix version of Crockett's theme, I know there's been a few but I think this one was in the past couple of years. The beginning starts with talking on a police car radio, then during the music a guy kind of talks/sings, I can't remember the exact lyrics, but...

View more questions Search