Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JPDP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 04:29 PM
    Sci Method
    What are the 4th & 5th steps of the sci method?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2006, 04:31 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Please try to give a more specific question, there are many interpretations of accepted scientific method.
    prasannanamuduri Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jan 28, 2007, 11:01 AM
    4.listing the materials
    5.step by step procedure to test your hypothesis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Sci FI movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the title of a 90's movie I believe. As I remember it was similar to the Guyver where a kid finds this suit that gives him powers. I do remember that he was young and that the suit had big eyes... that's about it... Thanks.

Looking for an 80's sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw a very long time ago, I Don't have much info about it, just the following: - It took place in December 1999, just before the end of the century. So at the time the movie was made, 1999 was about 15-20 years in the future. - Hockey goals were electronic...

80s Sci-Fi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a dream some one has had but it does sound very familiar to me! This is a kids film possibly set in the desert in the future, with a boy and a dog who rescue a girl from some one who maybe her father. The father injects people in their lips with something and they have blood coming out...

1980's sci fi [ 3 Answers ]

this is driving me mad!! Think it's a film about an astronaut who has an accident in space when he comes back to earth he's able to do mathematical equations and run really fast but when he does his eyes turn from green to yellow then to red.. red is bad... that's all I can remember. Can anyone...

80's sci fi boggler [ 5 Answers ]

Help!! Anyone good with their 80's sci fi? The story is a human crashlands on a planet, then an alien does, first its hostile then they become friends, then the male alien has a baby and then dies, so the human raises the alien for years, then more humans arrive and start mining but they are...

View more questions Search