Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karensmonarch Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Cartoon about a boy who is king of a world under his bed
    What's the name of a cartoon about a boy who finds a whole new world under his bed. He's king of the whole place -- I think the name of the kingdom is "under". His dog can talk there. It was on the disney channel only a few years ago. (and probably still playing on some channel somewhere).
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Jul 30, 2010, 11:17 AM

King
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_(TV_series)
    qwerty56888 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 04:45 AM
    I use to watch a cartoon about these cavemen and the main character was a boy and the leader of the tribe always called him "pipsqueak". Also, the boy's best friend was an emu. Any ideas please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

90s cartoon where a king is fighting snake people [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a 90's cartoon series about a king who's family is turned to stone buy some sort of snake warrior. He then has to fight an army of snake people to get a jewel to free his family. It is driving me crazy trying to find this. Any help would be greatly appreciaed, thank you so much.

The movie,Little Boy King [ 1 Answers ]

Where is this movie , it was the best, I loved the movie, LiL Boy King, what happened to it , they never show it on his birthday anymore! Or on his Holiday! What's up with that?

Cartoon movie about a boy named Nikko who travels into his dreams on his bed [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a cartoon movie that was about a boy named Nikko(?) who travels into his dreams by riding on his bed. He meets a girl in a ballerina dress(?) and she turns out to be the princess of his dream world. They play with a trainset in the king's playroom. The King tells Nikko...

TV drama Little Boy King the Martin Luther King story [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the TV Drama Little Boy King about MLK when he was young. I don't know any of the stars but I know Bill Withers appeared on the show and sang You just can't smile it away ( my favorite Bill Withers song) Any help tracking this down. THX

View more questions Search