Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishu380 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 06:12 AM
    Now I am staying in company accommodation and I want to shift in near my office
    I am staying in company accommodation since 2 year but its little bit far from my company and its outskirt of city& very difficult to get transport to go anywhere though I don't have transport ,so I talk to our HR they said to write a request letter to shifting the house in company accommodation but (near by my office) because they have so many company housing in the city area. So please help me to how to write request letter to HR to shifting house in city area.
    mishu380 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 06:13 AM

I am staying in company accommodation since 2 year but its little bit far from my company and its outskirt of city& very difficult to get transport to go anywhere though I don't have transport ,so I talk to our HR they said to write a request letter to shifting the house in company accommodation but (near by my office) because they have so many company housing in the city area. So please help me to how to write request letter to HR to shifting house in city area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the introduction letter for my office quipment company [ 1 Answers ]

I start new company in the fields of office equipment. Spicily photocopier and copy printer I need the introduction letter which will not so big but it should meaning full and attractive Thanks

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees age, [ 15 Answers ]

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees’ age, e.g. (01/01/1949) plus their starting date, e.g. (08/22/1989) to check if they are eligible for the 75 rule for retirement. Can Excel compute this with the age changing daily to keep the formula current?

A company without office politics? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, need some advise from you all. My friend has just being fired from a job because Of the office politics. He hates it. Now he's looking for a new job and every interview He goes, he will ask whether there's office politics In the company. Do you think there's really a company totally...

Marketing an Office Cleaning Company [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just recently started my own cleaning company. My focus is on commercial properties so I can stay home with my 2 year old during the day. I am up and running finally! I have my license, bond, insurance, website, cards, bid sheets, now all I need is a few clients! :) What is the best way...

Taxes owed on company based outside NY, office in NY [ 1 Answers ]

My employer is based out of Phoenix, at least their W2 states this, and my office is in New York City. Last year I moved to NJ and the payroll department started withholding NJ taxes. I work virtually but several times a month would go into the office in NYC. A few questions: 1) Is my income...

View more questions Search