Ask
    abichandran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 01:43 AM
    Promotion
    When am I going get the promotion
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 01:57 AM

I'm afraid there are no psychics here nor anyone who can predict your future.

Hard work is the only way I have found to be succussful my career.

There are no quick fixes.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 11:22 AM

The quick easy answer is "when you deserve it." I'm fairly certain that's what your boss would tell you.

In practice, one normally gets promoted after they have demonstrated competence at the level they are being promoted to. In other words, you'll get the title after you're already doing the job.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 04:51 PM

Sorry, but there are no psychics on this forum.

Why not just set the promotion as a goal and then work toward it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to ask for promotion [ 5 Answers ]

HI there, So my question is this: How do I tactfully ask for a management position at work? I'm a caregiver, and I want to be Program Supervisor for one of the ten houses in the agency. How do I go about asking for the next open position? Thank you.

Website Promotion. [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how can can I make an awareness programme of my website. I want to make people aware that it is going to celebrate its 10th year. I want to gain more & more traffic on my sit. What are the sources & events that I can do.

Promotion notce [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write officel notce that the employeee has been promoted for a certain position and he will be under assessment after 3 months

Asking for Promotion [ 2 Answers ]

I have worked in one position for ten years and I feel that I need to move on to the top. How can I write a convincing letter to my boss to get that?

Promotion letter [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asked to assist a colleague( who is due for promotion)by writing a note to the Vice president of the Department. The letter is to be brief , about 3-5 lines thanking for all the assistance afforded during the last few months. How do I start this note? She will become a senior supervisor...

View more questions Search