Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mnoty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 10:06 PM
    Any Business which has fast outcome?
    HI
    My Name is Syed Muhammad Mohsin.
    I want to ask that is there any business in which there is low starting cost and high profit as compare with investment. The returns of the investment starts very soon after starting the business.
    The business which is specially helpful and manageable for the graduation students. That business must be less time consuming.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnoty View Post
    HI
    My Name is Syed Muhammad Mohsin.
    I want to ask that is there any business in which there is low starting cost and high profit as compare with investment. The returns of the investment starts very soon after starting the business.
    The business which is specially helpful and manageable for the graduation students. That business must be less time consuming.
    Hi, Mnoty!

Are you asking about a business that students might be able to do while they're attending school, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

Buying An Existing Small Fast Food Business [ 5 Answers ]

I'm interested along with 2 other friends in purchasing a small fast food outfit but we really don't know where to begin. I do understand that I will need to come up with a business plan/proposal for starters... if anyone can help me with this, I can get moving in the right direction.:)

I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me? [ 6 Answers ]

Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other). Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy

View more questions Search