Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    W_M410jester3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 09:52 PM
    How to find closed college transcripts
    I went to McKenzie Business College located on 9th street or Riverfront Parkway Chattanooga, TN 37402 from 1974-1976. The school has long since closed. I don't know if the college has another name or not, but - I need my transcripts for admission to another college. Where do I go to obtain my transcripts? Can you help?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 29, 2010, 10:56 PM

You can try to contact your state's department of higher education. That is where transcripts go from colleges that close. Generally speaking. That is the first place I would try. Second place would be if that college was affiliated with any other college, such as a branch of a larger college.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 11 Answers ]

I have been scouring the web to find the institution I earned my ASEET at 20 years ago. It seems it went out of business or was bought (by whom I don't know) about 3-4 years ago. The name of the school was Metropolitan Technical Institute in Fairfield NJ. 13 years ago I had those transcripts sent...

Transcripts for college that is closed [ 3 Answers ]

This note is for vmcclarity who posted 6/27/08 a quote about trying to receive transcripts from Stafford/Branell College in Atlanta Georgia. Were you able to locate your records? I also need to locate my transcripts from Branell in the year of 1977. Please answer & let me know what I need to do...

View more questions Search