Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousnscared Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 08:02 PM
    When I'm in my room the air is thicker,something touched my leg is there a spirit
    I felt something put pressure on the back of my leg while I was sleeping.do you think it was a ghost or spirit
    curiousnscared Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 08:04 PM

Is there a spirit in my house?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 09:03 PM

If this is the only thing that took place and the only time. I would not worry about it.

Google sleep paralysis

It explains a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a Bad or Evil Spirit in my Grandaughter's Room? [ 2 Answers ]

My Grandaughter is 21 months and every night in the middle of the night she wakes up screaming scared really bad. I'm really worried about her this has become an every night thing for her. This only happens in the Bedroom that her my daughter and my son- in law share. If my Grandaughter falls...

Centra AC blows room temperature air, not cold air [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have an old goodman central a/c it has a forced air blower on the floor level of a 2 story house, when you lower the temperature on the thermostat the blower will kick in, then a couple of minutes later the external unit (condenser I might dare to say) kicks in as well, but it blows only...

Ducted heating - hot air does not blow (only room temprature air blows through duct) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have an old ducted heater (gas) located outside my house. Not sure of the name only could see a sticker saying Southern Heating. The thermostat inside the house is like a dial, make is honeywell. When I set the thermostat any where from 15 degrees to 30 degrees, I can hear the...

Is there a spirit in my son's room? [ 4 Answers ]

My son started freaking out the other night (he's 12) telling me that he did not want to sleep in his room, because "things" have been happening. I asked him what type of things. He told me that he's been hearing footsteps in his room, and that four times he has seen a man sitting on the floor in...

View more questions Search