Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Totallypure Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 07:53 PM
    Children's story or song with what sounds like "oo-lung-ga-lame-ma"
    As a child I remember my Grandmother playing a children's record that had stories and songs on it. I don't remember if this was a song or story because I only remember one word and I don't know how exactly it is spelled but it sounds like oo-lung-ga-lame-ma if you were to say it. It was said with a deep voice as if to be scary. I don't believe that is the title but something that appears within. If anyone knows the story or song, the record or even the spelling of the word, anything would be helpful.

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

Transformer blew just before hearing many "click" sounds. [ 8 Answers ]

Well, about 2 months ago, I lost A/C. (blower stopped) I scrounged up almost $200 and some old independent A/C guy came out and said my transformer blew. He installed a new one and the system worked. For 3 days Then the transformer went out again. I researched and found that it was the...

What is a "nodule" in lung and why does my MD find it serious? [ 1 Answers ]

My doctor has been taking chest x-rays of me 3 times in 4 months due to infections and multiple pulmonary embolisms brought on by a rare disease called, "Behcet's Disease". On the most recent chest x-ray and a CT scan taken just 5 days ago, he told me there was a new development of a "nodule"...

Attic "popping," "cracking" sounds [ 5 Answers ]

I have a ranch townhome that was built in 1998. For several years now there have been loud "popping" and "cracking" noises coming from the attic. This seems to be heat related as I notice more in the hotter months in Colo. The noises, which are loud enough to wake me, sound like they are wood...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.