Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzyshoes2004 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 01:40 PM
    Need help with this question:
    Janet starts a merchandising business on June 1 and enters into three inventory purchases:
    June 7 - 10 units @ $6.00 cost
    June 14 - 20 units @ $12.00 cost
    June 21 - 15 units @ $14.00 cost
    Janet sells 15 units for $25.00 each on June 15. Eight of the sold units are from the June 7 purchase and seven are from June 14 purchase. Janet uses a perpetual inventory system. Determine the costs assigned to the June 31 ending inventory when costs are assigned based on (a) FIFO. (b) LIFO, (c) weighted average, and (d) specific identification.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 01:50 PM

Please see the link for homework help.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kumud343 View Post
    Thanks...Hope this is helpful...
    It'll be removed. ;)
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2010, 03:20 AM

Online text with info on this:Principles of Accounting Chapter 8

We aren't going to just give you the answer, but give it a shot and post your work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found? [ 5 Answers ]

When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears... Internet Explorer Script Error Line : 2021 Char : 1 Error : Unspecified Code : 0 URL : ...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search