Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sha83 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 01:10 PM
    14 weeks pregnant,dizziness with vomiting
    I want to know if its normal to feel dizzy with vomiting and headache together in one time,. Me and my husband went out for walk and I just suddenly feel light headead and I vomit and headache,I am 14 weeks weeks pregnant now,I want to know if there is something to worry about my unborn child or this is just normal even in 2nd trimester of pregnancy... thank you
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 03:00 PM

Some women will continue to have some "morning sickness" farther into their pregnancy, even throughout. Or they may find it stops for a period only to return later on. As you can see, it is very individual.

Feeling dizzy and headaches can be common as well due to changes in blood pressure, being a bit dehydrated, increased blood volume, and hormonal changes.

Was it warm outside? Have you been drinking plenty of fluids? It can help to increase your intake from what you may normally have.

Most likely all is well, but certainly let your doctor know, especially if it continues. They may want to check things out and it will give you some peace of mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach cramping and vomiting for 2 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody! I was hoping somebody here could help me. I have had horrible stomach pains and cramps for the past 2 weeks. If I feel hungry and eat, I immediately have a terrible stomachache. I have been vomiting bile as well. My stomach constantly hurts, not matter what medicine I take...

Heart burn, head aches, vomiting, big appitie, and unprotected sex am I pregnant.HELP [ 1 Answers ]

I have had unprotected sex with my partner and I'm now suffering from heart bur, indigestion, head aches, large appitite and small lumps which are very noticeable and rather firm around my nipple I am 17 years old and my periods a mega irregular I took a pregnancy test and it came back negotive but...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

17 weeks pregnant. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17 weeks pregnant ( 2nd pregnancy) and having a lot of back pain... lower back pain and my hips hurt as well. Is this normal for 4 months pregnant? This pregnancy is so different from my last... I did not have any back pain until my last month with my first. Do you think its true that your...

12 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I think I am showing at 12weeks and also I'm on my second child and I'm 5ft1 and weighs 118lbs... is this possible... can I also be feeling my baby move or is it just gas

View more questions Search