Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akatoomuch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Sociology class novel about wife leaving husband after life change
    It's a novel a friend of mine read for a sociology class some years back in houston tx about a wife who for years was doing and being everything that everyone around her to be.. she finally gets the courage to do things her way and leaves her husband to fulfill what she wants out of life... she doesn't know the author or title but she does believe it is written by a female author... any help on this would be greatly appreciated...
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 09:51 PM

Is it by Mauve Benchly? Could be

"Tara Road"
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 10:56 PM

Go to the web and Google books by female authors. You'll find it if this isn't the right book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband serving life sentence, wife wants to sell house [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend whose father is serving a life sentence in jail in Florida. His mother lives in Florida, but she is still a 6 hour drive from where her son lives. The husband has been in jail for 10 years, and will never be released, and the mother is having health problems. My friend wants to...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Leaving preschool to nanny for family in class [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've been working at the same early childhood center for over two years. About one year ago, I began picking up a two girls before school. I wake them up, get them ready and we're off. The family pays me well for doing this every morning and it has been a nice supplement to my income. Now, the...

View more questions Search