Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbcamp5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 08:53 AM
    2ft wide by 3ft high ditch around the front and sides of the pool
    Hello,
    We had an above ground pool installed 3 weeks ago and now there is a 2ft wide by 3ft high ditch around the front and sides of the pool and we are not sure what to do with it. We were told to do nothing for at least 2 weeks to let everything settle. Then we were told we could backfill with the dirt dug from the pool up to 12 inches around the pool but that really does nothing to help the situation. We are planning to get a deck built next year but for now we have no ideas. We also have rain water pooling up in the ditch. Any suggestions would be great.
    Thank you,
    cbcamp5
    Dr_Spa Posts: 101, Reputation: 13

Jul 31, 2010, 03:51 PM

Personally, I'd call the installer and tell them to come finish the job.
    poolman64 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2010, 07:18 PM

I agree with the previous comment. If you do anything yourself you relieve the installer of any liability and it sounds like they did not finish their job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High pressure on pool pump [ 4 Answers ]

I have an above ground pool. When the filter is on the pressure usually stays around 30. Now it is registering as high as the gauge will go. I lost my manuals in Katrina. Can anyone help? Sorry.. the pressure usually stays at 15 now it is as high as it will register!

How do I remove an old shower stem that looks round with two sides flat sides? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a leaky shower head and I can't remove the old shower stem with the conventional six sided stem socket because the stem is round with two flat sides. I can't use a normal wrench because it is too far inside the wall. What can I do?

How to burn a ditch [ 2 Answers ]

We live out in the country. The ditch in the front of our property is very deep. We are unable to cut it with a riding mower as we do the rest of the lawn. Using a push mower is very strenuous. Weed-whacking is almost as impossible. We have thought that the only way to maintain the ditch would...

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area [ 1 Answers ]

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area occupied by the balcony

Ditch him or not [ 1 Answers ]

Well I met a man 3 weeks ago on line. We emailed, talked on the phone. I have met him twice,for lunch, he calls me everyday 2-3 times to ask how I am and just to talk. Tells me to call whenever I feel like it. (I had been with a guy whom was an alcoholic, womanizer, always staring and talking of...

View more questions Search