Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cmp20725 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 08:31 AM
    What steps should I take if I have a ghost in my house?
    I recentley moved into a house and was told that an older lady had died in the home. I have been having weird experiences since I have moved in. Last night while sleeping I was woke up to all of the hairs on my body sticking up and an unexplainable feeling over me that I can't even explain. I felt as if someone was standing beside my bed starring at me. I do sleep in the same bedroom that the lady used as her bedroom and when we get her mail activity picks up emensly! When we receive her mail you can feel her in the room and hear her walking across the floor. It was evident we had a ghost when clothes in the closet started moving as if someone was looking through them but activity is only really strong when we get her mail. Not to mention since moving in my dogs have been in a scared and anxious state which is not normal of them. I honestly do not know what to do because when telling people they think it is a figure of my imagination. However three other people have experienced the ghost and agree with me that there is [I]something[I] there. PLEASE I need help on what I should do...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 01:52 AM
    Can you give some more detail of the things that scare you?
    Do you live alone?
    What did the other people experience?

I would suggest that you keep a notebook and when things happen note the time and date, what happened, and were you alone or was it witnessed by others.
    If these things continue and we get more detail , I am confidant we can find some answers and/or a course of action to help you.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 10:17 AM
    You can either ignore it or you can try to find out what it might want. It's best to ask it to move on and seek out someone who is more receptive.

There is nothing to fear if you stay calm and treat these happening with a little respect. They are quite common.
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Go in meditation and make contact ,talk to here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

Do I have a ghost in my house. [ 4 Answers ]

I've lived in this house for about 15 years and I know the house was around before I lived here. I've had some really weird sensations lately. The first was a couple of nights ago when the lights in my house started getting dimmer then lighter then they went really dim , then back to normal. Then...

Do I have a ghost in my house [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a relatively modern house(approx 13 years old). Just recently I have encountered some strange experiences. First of all it started with just a feeling,like someone was in the room with me when there clearly wasn't anybody there.I brushed it off as mere imagination as you do! But then...

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

View more questions Search