Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrl85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 01:48 AM
    What is a thermo hydrograph
    What is a thermo hydrograph, and what is the instrument used to check its accuracy?
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 29, 2010, 02:36 AM

Do you mean thermo hygrograph? A thermo hygrograph is a device that measures temperature and humidity. You can use a thermometer to verify the accuracy of the temperature, and a hygrograph to verify the humidity.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 30, 2010, 10:50 PM

Yes, thank you. I forgot the "graph" part, didn't I? (lol)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermo couple [ 11 Answers ]

I had a thermo couple replaced in my furnace yesterday and I was charged 132.45. Is this a bit much?

Thermo couples [ 8 Answers ]

Will a pilot stay lit with a bad thermo couple?

Thermo couple didn't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced thermocouple and cleaned the best I could The piot stays lit for a while but now it won't fire up at all? And then the pilot goes out Major draft inside of furnace also Is thst normal?

New thermo not working right. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol HTP 1860 thermostat now. I recently acquired a Honeywell TH6220D. I hooked it up and all seemed to work fine. I turned the ac on tonight and after about 5 inutes noticed it was blowing hot and the unit outside was not on. Turned it off and waited and did it again, this time I...

Thermo disc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one tell me how to read the temp of a thermo disc here are the numbers on the one I have 36TX11 21608 L190-55F 28P114-1 A0544 THANK YOU

View more questions Search