Ask
    yma50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 01:06 AM
    Are age matter in sex 25-30old
    I am 25 old stile I am't do sex?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 01:08 AM

You are 25 and have not had sex. Is this correct?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Not sure what country you are in, but here is some general information on age/virginity statistics.

How many people over 25 are still virgins? - Barking up the wrong tree

For more specific information on where you are, if you aren't in North America, try googling the above, but put your country in.

As to whether it 'matters' is entirely a personal preference.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 8, 2010, 06:16 PM

Sex doesn't make the person... sex is sooooo much better when it comes naturally,the right man/woman and the right time and place. I wouldn't worry about being a virgin until I was too old to worry about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 06:56 PM

Most have sex too early and without proper regard. So age and time makes little difference
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2010, 07:00 PM

Good for you. When it's time you'll know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age does it really matter? [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have this guy that's my FRIEND... I really like him and want something more with him but he only dates older girls and I'm a year and a few months apart from him but he still sees me as little which makes me mad I told him I liked him one time a while back and he just couldn't get past my age...

Does age matter? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for a year. He's 22 and I'm 27 years old. He tells me that at first he felt a bit strange, but now everything felt perfectly normal. At times I do think about this and feel strange age wise. Besides that me get along fine and we never had an argument either. I know it's...

Age of Father Does it matter? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old and 39 weeks pregnant my baby is due any day now. My family is telling me the father of the baby can't be in the room because he is underage. The father of the baby is at age of consent in my state. And I really want him in the birthing room because I believe that's not fair for...

Does age really matter? [ 10 Answers ]

I am kind of in a little shuffle here. My boyfreind is 4 years older than I am and he gets made fun of by his friends. My boyfriend isn't one of those people who care about what other people think but when they make fun of him about it, he thinks he is doing something wrong. He doesn't want to...

Age matter [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 27 and my husband is 57 were together for 9 months and keep trying but still I'm not pregnant. Does my husband age matter?

View more questions Search