Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    impaciente Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 10:38 PM
    My honda accor d don't start,Im put other distributor , only make sound like start
    I change the distributor, but doing samething, make sound like start ,(the starter so weird)
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 07:31 AM

Perform tests, in Honda Sections 1 and 2, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...les-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 honda civic won't start after replacing distributor [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a 1991 1.4i duel carbrettor hoda civic, when I bought it it worked but was real cranky for about 20mins till it warmed up, I had a few people look at it with me as I'm only in my first year of mechanics... and everyone including my tutor said I needed to replace my distributor, so I did...

I have a Honda Harmony, hear a winning sound when trying to start it, what's up? [ 0 Answers ]

When attempting to start, it makes a whining sound and the battery goes dead. After a recharge, you can try again sometimes it will start, but most of the time you hear that whining sound like the gears of the starter are not engaging. Am I correct in thinking this is the starter or is it something...

Can I put a ICM from a OBD2 distributor into a OBD1 distributor on a honda [ 1 Answers ]

Can I put a ICM from a OBD2 distributor into a OBD1 distributor on a honda civic

I have a 1989 honda accord car will not start after arc from battery to distributor [ 10 Answers ]

I was replacing the distributor cap when I accidentally arc from the + battery terminal to the distributor body. I checked the fuses, coil, but they all check out good. Any ideas?

Honda crx don't want to start [ 33 Answers ]

Hi can eny 1 help me with this problem I have honda civic crx 92 D16A9 some time don't want to start when it don't want to start I don't hear the fuel pump don't matter if its cold or hot.I leave it some time it works Main Relay 100% OK I tested it.ignition switch is new.

View more questions Search