Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrmcrice Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2010, 09:25 PM
    application to work in Ireland is this really a scam?
    Thank you for your letter,

You already have an employer, expecting your official documents. /you will find the list below in the letter/.We would like once again to confirm your job offer details :

Job Title : Auto Mechanic
    Job Status : Full-Time

Organization : well-established car service center

Shift : Day
    Contract : Permanent /Length : 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/
    Start salary : 2500 Euro/month =140979 pesos/month/ 40 hours a week
    Rest days : 2 /might not always be Saturday and Sunday/
    Accommodation : free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)

Holiday Allowance : 20 days (paid)
    Bonuses : medical/dental endurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are :

1. Personal registration number from the European work force office.

2. Work permission application form

3. Motivation letter

4. CV European format

NO DOCUMENTS -> NO WORK PERMISSION -> NO VISA

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

The registration number at the state work force service would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

We also hope that after the above explanation, you will realize the importance of this registration

Regarding the registration number from the European work force office and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services of specialized European agency - they can register you in the European state force office and moreover prepare the other requirements in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package of another applicant who used this particular specialized service of the specialized European Agency. They have prepared all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with registration number/with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Their contacts are :

Email : [email protected]

YAHOO-messenger : Bright_cove

Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. The deadline is July 31st 2010.

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1 ,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit

Observation of deadlines is extremely important since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps :

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is July 31st , 2010.

2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer

3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents

4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your job abroad team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.

5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1 / at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot of questions from applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3/ /

We would like also to clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

We would be happy to proceed working on your application.

Please, inform us what would be your next step by replying this letter or contacting our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo messenger ID JOBSLEADERS1 or through LIVE CHAT

Yours sincerely,

Technical Department

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 09:34 PM

I'm guessing scam. If someone wants you so badly, why not give the company name and specific contact information? The English is poor, was written by a non-native English speaker, probably Asian. I definitely would not send any personal or work documents with numbers and identifying information on them. In fact, I'd delete it.
    lynich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 05:42 PM
    Yeah, this is SCAM! I received an email exactly like this. I supposed to pay the amount of 31.99 for them to process my labor service security number because it is needed for my work permit. But anyway, thanks god that I found out that this is really a scam.
    (Vacancy: Care-giver
    Employer: Nursing Home for the Elderly and Retired
    Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
    Work contract: Valid for 2 years with an option of renewal for 3 then 5 years.
    Net Salary Rate: 14 Euro Hourly for 39 hours per week
    Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
    Employer offers: Paid vacations, medical/dental and retirement insurance
    Accommodation provided /family accommodation also available/
    Plane ticket and visa fees covered by the employer)

(If you pay through Western Union direct the payment as follows:
    > name: Anca H. Ianeva,
    > Address: Plovdiv - 4000, Bulgaria, Europe
    > After you complete the payment send us the following:
    > - the Money Transfer Control Number,
    > - the name of the person who paid the amount,
    > - the country he/she is paying from so that we can clear your payment
    > and start working on your application.)

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 06:32 PM

Did you apply with a firm to get this, or did you just get this in your email ?

Next not up on all of the immigation laws but I believe you have to have a visa to enter any other country
    jakulele Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 09:36 PM
    I also received email exactly like yours but I take the risk to pay the 31.99 but I asked them the name of their agency and ofice no. and where they located so they gave me this OPPM job placement Agency No: ++442081337924 Add:10 Upper Bank Street,E14 5, LOndon and I have a friend who work in london and I asked him to call that no. agency naman daw talaga pero after ko magbyad ng 31.99 me attachment sa email nila for me with instruction that I have to print in printable paper yun na dw yun bnyaran ko EUROPASS,LETTER FOR MY EMPLOYER WITH ADDRESS OF MY EMPLOYER,AND THE APPLICATION BY EMPLOYER FOR A WORK PERMIT TO EMPLOY A NON-EEA (EUROPIAN ECONOMIC AREA)NATIONAL yan ang covered ng binayaran ko pero ang sabi wala and clang ibang kokolektahin sakin for my entire application but before that payment meron cla pina fill up skin and pina submit ako resume and after nun nag email naman ng written interview question me deadline kelan mo dpt ma submit your answer nagawa ko lahat at nai pass lht ng hanap nla.then ini hulog ko yun pina mail nla sakin povided nila pti employers address khit mahal cge go ako and after a few days eto email sa akin
    Development of Your Case
    "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Considering that your documents are already deposited with your employer and most of all considering the expected development of your legal job transfer process, we would like to inform you of the timeframes of the entire procedure:

- Receipt of a notification regarding your work permit and work contract - about 46 work days.

- Procedure for obtaining of a work visa - it depends on the work load of the relevant embassy in your country. Usually, the visa procedure takes about two weeks.

- Your departure dates are specified only after the above two procedures are successfully completed. The plane ticket is paid by the employer and is issued exactly on your name.

We hope that these explanations will keep you alert for immediate action regarding your legal job transfer.

Presently your documents are being under review by the employer and we expect results within the period indicated above.

Thank you for your kind attention!

In expectation of good news:
    The employer address id PORTUMNA RETIREMENT VILLAGE BRENDANS ROAD,PORTUMNA,CO GALWAY,IRELAND I checked that in internet meron naman talagang ganyan and nursing home GUYS I HOPE NAKATULONG AKO SA INYO KUNG CNO MAN SANA PWEDE MKPAGBIGAY NG CP # SAKIN MUCH BETTER IF U HAVE SUN NO.I'L CALL YOU RIGHT AWAY PARA MAKA USAP KO sana makatulong ako sa inyo dahil pare pareho tayo na nag iisep kung eto ba talaga ay tooo
    aliza10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 07:14 PM
    I also experience the same thing. Nag.absent pa ako sa work just to send money from them.Kahapon plng, naging tanga lang cguro talaga ako hindi ko niresearch name na anca h. Iavena. Ngayon ko lang naisip after send ko sa money seldom nlng cla nagrereply. May araw din cla. Diyos na bahala sa kanila. Tayo pa biniktima eh tayo pa mahirag.
    jakulele Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 09:58 AM
    Comment on aliza10's post
    You just wait makikipag usap pa yan sayo if nagbayad kana nga bibigyan ka ng mga instructionano ba ang binayaran mo yun 31.99? After naman nyan bukod jan sa binayaran mo at kung mag me mail ka sa kanila yan ng huli naman na gastos mo
    jaja831 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 06:17 AM
    Hi! jakulele I experienced the same with "[email protected]", I even paid 31.99 euros and now they are asking me for new documents and it costs 60 euros. I don't know if I should believe it or not because I've read a lot of scam experience.. Ano ba ang sabi ng friend mo from London?Is that OppM Agency really do exists?Is it a legal agency?Please if you have any information kindly email me at [email protected]. The contacts you have are the same contacts that have been emailing me for the job offer.
    jaja831 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Comment on jakulele's post
    Kindly contact me in case you have information regarding this agency. Ill be expecting for your response.thanks
    PINOYaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 08:38 AM
    OMG! Tell me is this a scam? I have paid 32 euro yesterday to them in the name of "MINKO GEOGIEV GENOV" in behalf of [email protected] that was referred to me by [email protected]. And I just received all the documents like
    1. Personal registration number from the European work force office.

2. Work permission application form

3. Motivation letter

4. CV European format

Then, they were asking me again for another 16.50 euro for the courier that would transfer all my documents to the employer.
    My god, tell me this isn't a scam. Urgh!

-PINOYAKO
    mmbacalan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 02:38 AM
    Hi, are you on-line now? I am chatting with this person who invited me to work in dublin, ireland. He is asking money worth 1,900 php but I hesitated because of some of scums in our country. This person is waiting for my message. The names he mentioned were W. Hinkley and Karrey Mason; these persons were supposedly the ones in-charge of my application.
    peejay_paras12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Check this out guys!

Dear Applicant,

The following letter is in regard to your application for job transfer abroad.

We would like to express our disappointment with your case as it is taking too long and you obviously haven't taken any serious actions in order to get your application package prepared. We have spent a lot of money, time and efforts so far to provide you an employer who is willing to hire you and you do not seem to appreciate them.

You have already been explained that your time is limited and the deadline needs to be observed by all means. We even made an exception in your case and extended deadline because you let us know that you need more time in order to get your documents prepared. Now we are in a very uncomfortable situation because we have asked you employer to wait a little bit longer as you are a serious applicant who has assured us to prepare all the requirements.

We require one single action from your end - to prepare your entire application set and it involves one single expense covered by you. We really expect further action from your end since it is in your own interest only to pursue your dream to come and work in Europe .

As an applicant you also have certain responsibilities in this process. You cannot expect to just receive work permit, work contract, work visa and plane ticket without taking even single action or responsibility. The employer is sponsoring you in terms of work permit, work contract, work visa and plane ticket, but your responsibility is to obtain the initially required documents and submit them.

We hope that you have reached to the conclusion that your application will move to nowhere till you prepare documents through specialized service.

Here we enclose the contact details of companies that provide professional services for Non-European citizens in this regard:

E-MAIL: [email protected]

MESSENGER: docservice1

Or

E-mail: workpermission@​gmail​.com

Web: http://workperm​issio​n.co.​cc/in​dex.h​tm

FINAL DEADLINE closing is January 14th,2010.

Try to complete your responsibility in this process – no one else will!

Let us remind you that you are given a chance for a job transfer abroad in times of economic crisis and recession. In such situation arrangement of an employer interested to receive and potentially process is harder and the applicant is expected not to miss the given chance, moreover that your application stays excellent chances and develops well so far. We definitely cannot promise you second chance and opportunity considering the hardships on the European Union labor market so far. The reasonable and logical course of action for you should be immediate preparation and submission of the requirements to the employer.

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants onl in e at their Yahoo messenger ID eurecruiter or through LIVE CHAT

Our office hours are M onday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm G M T ( London time). You are welcome to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Technical Department

victimadin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 04:19 AM
    We all have the same problem... We have been victimized. Sa mga hindi nagbayad, GOOD FOR YOU GUYS. More or less same lang ang mga messages nila. BE WARNED!! THIS IS A SCAM... PLEASE IGNORE (1)W. Hinkley(2)apply@build-career(3)livechaten(4)asstline(5)www.scorecareer.c om... Mga nasasabing employer nga hindi alam na may nangyayaring HIRING daw.
    Bryan1407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 02:02 AM
    We have both the same experiences with those persons involved in the scam.. they were also asked me to pay 31.99 euro to western union just for the preparation of documents plus the cost of sending the documents to the address given by them. Sobrang nadepressed talaga ako kasi pinagalitan ako ng magulang ko dahil pinaniwala ko pa sila na totoo yung work na inooffer. Kung hndi pa ko pinayuhan na isearch yung mga tao na yun sa internet hndi ko pa mlalaman na SCam pala sila.. pinagmumura ko sila pgktapos nun hndi na sila nagreply pa sakin.. hayaan na lang natin sila. God is watching naman and what they sow it'll reap naman..
    Bryan1407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 02:03 AM
    We have both the same experiences with those persons involved in the scam.. they were also asked me to pay 31.99 euro to western union just for the preparation of documents plus the cost of sending the documents to the address given by them. Sobrang nadepressed talaga ako kasi pinagalitan ako ng magulang ko dahil pinaniwala ko pa sila na totoo yung work na inooffer. Kung hndi pa ko pinayuhan na isearch yung mga tao na yun sa internet hndi ko pa mlalaman na SCam pala sila.. pinagmumura ko sila pgktapos nun hndi na sila nagreply pa sakin.. hayaan na lang natin sila. God is watching naman and what they sow it'll reap naman..
    Nolemac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 10:54 PM
    I'm confused.. last night lang nabasa ko message nila tapos kailangan kong makumpleto ang doc ko sa 19.. sbi ng sister ko na nasa london scam daw to
    j_trio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 11:23 PM
    You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: jobs-crew.net/unsubscribe.html. Please view our Privacy Policy here: jobs-crew.net/privacypolicy.html

Greetings from your Recruitment Agency!

We would like to remind you that we have provided a foreign employer who has confirmed about you and expects for you to file your official documents.

As we have not yet received your confirmation that the things with your application (your documents) are at least in the last stage of preparation, we would like to express our concern because of the expiration of the defined deadline.

We would like to ask you, in case you give up your application, to inform us via
    e-mail ([email protected]), chat (yahoo messenger: PROFASSISTED or Live Chat) or telephone: +44-20-81-33-79-24.

It will allow us to offer this vacancy to another user of our site who will get this position!

Yours faithfully,

Recruitment Department

Hi guys... I have also the same problem, is it really a scam??

Our e-mail: [email protected]

Our Live Chat Customer Support: Mon - Fri (6:30-15:00 London Time):

1. Contact me through yahoo-messenger: PROFASSISTED

Or:

2. Contact me directly: http://jobs-crew.net/chat/connectl.html

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to remind you that the completed application set contains these items:

1/ CV
    2/ work permit form filled with your details
    3/ motivation letter
    4/ Personal identification number in the foreign labor office.

We once again would like to state that we have NOT received such set from you.

We would like to receive feedback from you clearly stating your intentions towards this application – in other words if you plan to proceed with this application or not?

We suggest you to use services of specialized company which can register you in the work force office and prepare all of the required documents for you with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Many other applicants of ours have used such a company because they were in need of quick assistance and not sure that they will prepare all with the required quality. Here we enclose the contact details of the company they used:

Email: [email protected]
    YAHOO-messenger: euassistance

The services of the specialized European agency have been checked and rechecked. We assure you that they are completely legal company. We are in no way interested to refer you to somebody who will not prepare your documents. We also want everything to go smoothly because you have no financial duties to us but we will get our profit from employer once you start work. This is exactly why we also want you to get this job.

As intermediaries, we advise you to follow all of our recommendations since it guides you to the successful end of this application.

We hope that you have reached to the conclusion that your application will move to nowhere till you prepare documents through specialized service. You have already missed your deadline. Now we are hesitant to cancel your application and give your vacancy to another applicant. Fortunately we checked with the employer, the vacancy is still available till March 7th, 2011

We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

NEW DEADLINE CLOSING: March 7th, 2011

Please, inform us what would be your next step by replying this letter or contacting our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo messenger ID : PROFASSISTED or through LIVE CHAT

Yours sincerely,
    Technical Department
    glamourz_jem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 08:12 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,

My job intermediary agency recommended that I contact you and seek assistance regarding the Personal work force identification number as well as the preparation of the other requirements such as Cover letter, CV European format and Work permit Form. It is compulsory for my job application to be registered in work force office in the section “Foreign Workers”.
    I would gladly appreciate if you send me any proper information on how to coordinate for your services. Let me once again inform you that I have an employer in Ireland who expects my fully prepared documents within a short period.

Thank you for considering my request in advance!
    Yours faithfully,
    Jimielene Casem-Arquero

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland. [ 11 Answers ]

is it a scam asking to send 32 euros to them? To send via creditcard or western union? Thanks. Thank you for your message. We are pleased to once again confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them...

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland [ 33 Answers ]

IS THIS A SCAM? Thank you for your email. Our team put a lot of efforts into finding this special job vacancy for You. We hope it will correspond in the best way to your qualification, Experience And abilities. The job gives you the perfect chance to grow and develop Professionally and to...

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland [ 2 Answers ]

Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services for registration at the state work force office, in the category 'Foreign workers'. Could you please send me further information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill in, as I wish to obtain such registration through you. I...

Application of registration number from the state work force office in ireland [ 4 Answers ]

Help get free registration number from the state work force office in Ireland

View more questions Search