Ask
    nycole1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 07:40 PM
    When wills ssi stop counting my income for my son
    Will ssi count my income now that's he's 18
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2010, 05:02 AM
    By contacting them you will get this answer.If you already receive benefits from them,either they already know that he is 18 and will make any alterations,or they have allowed this to slip through and at some point in time,you will have to return any over payments made to you.

Either way,you should get this cleared up ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm on ssi in the us if I move to uk do my checks stop [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking of moving from the us to the uk to live with a friend I'm curently social aecurity income will I still be able to get this in the uk

My son is obessed with numbers and counting [ 4 Answers ]

My Son 7yrs has always been into numbers will point them out if out and about. Resently I've noticed he would count the chips on his plate too car parking spaces.. The school and profs think there isn't anything wrong. I don't want to seem like a moaning mother but its really frustrating.

SSI and income [ 1 Answers ]

My father had been paying the difference on my rent after losing another job since disability was not enough. This money he was giving me for rent has counted as income and so SSI will be 0$. This will cause my father to have to help me even more (which he can't do) unless by some miracle I get a...

About my son SSI payment [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 17 year old son who is mildie mental retared, and get SSI, now when he turn 18, does he need to be re-tested for his disabilty? Or does he have to apply for himself since he will be turning 18? And will his check go up? And will he be able to work so many hours a mo. We live...

My son who is on SSI [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My son is 17 He will be 18, this sept. He also gets SSI, for begin mildy mental retared. SS said that he will be coming up for review, rigth before his 18 B day, I guess this is were he has to apply, rigth, they haven't said anything other wise. (what I want to know is, what are...

View more questions Search