Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilne Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 01:21 PM
    Thanks too all of you, I think my question has been well answered, so this topic is closed. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I publish my book? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Cheyenne and I am 13 years old. I have recently worte a book about a wolf pup that has a seret power. It talks about how animals use the envirment to help survive in the wild and life is too short to spend it away from your family. I have just finished the book in April and don't...

How to publish a children's book? [ 1 Answers ]

I've written several children's books and would like to submit them to the right people. Any suggestions on what steps to take?

Publish date of a Book [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a book, "The Last Of The Mohicans" by James Fenimore Cooper from the Surrey Press, New York. The book is old and I really like the story. This book has no copyright nor does it have any dates of the printing. No pages are missing. How can I tell the publish date of a book like...

Publish book [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the middle of writing a book and I am wondering: Is there a place where I can send it and they say if it is good enough to publish?

Book publish [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if I am in the right place for this question But I am in the middle of writing a story and so far I think it is good and want to know if it is good enough to get published and people to buy it but I don't know what to do. Can you please help

View more questions Search