Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

Aug 12, 2010, 08:25 PM

Dude I'm (won't say my grade for safety reasons) in high school and I've never had a girlfriend. It's been really weird and depressing sometimes but you've got to deal with it. I accomplished a ton of stuff in middle school and a girlfriend would have made it a lot harder to do(cross country team captain, student council president, first chair bass plus straight A's). I've got a ton of female friends and when it comes time to start dating this year I will. I've liked girls in middle school (its nearly impossible not to) but in the back of my mind I knew it would mess things up. When it's right you'll know.
    blademaster97 Posts: 6, Reputation: -2

Aug 28, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    When I was your age my mother would always tell me this....

"If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you to?"

You are too young right now. You need to concentrate on your studies, not girls.
    I disagree, I've had the same prob and well yes I know grades are very important BUT its nice to know somebody cares, do what your heart telles you to do not some people who think psh who cares about girlfriends well do what you think is right
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blademaster97 View Post
    i disagree, ive had the same prob and well yes i know grades are very important BUT its nice to know somebody cares, do what ur heart telles you to do not some people who think psh who cares about girlfriends well do what u think is right
    Do Not Use Text or Chat Speak... Read the Rules.
    Also I will say this again just as I have before. Concentrate on your studies and leave the dating alone. You'll have plenty of time in High School.
    damien_ostler Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 06:05 PM
    Hey man, I'm your age, and I say, focus on grades, but its all right if you want to have a girl friend, just get used around them, then around 7th grade start dating. Just don't focus too much on girls, or your grades go down, like I did, then I balanced it out, now I got girls and smarts, haha, but just balance it out.
    Everyothertofu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 05:37 PM

Alex, I think that that in Middle School it is not important to have a girlfriend (no matter how pressured you feel). However, if you find that you want a girlfriend because you genuinely find a girl that you like, then just be nice to her. Talk to her, open doors for her, just do kind things. This is what most girls in Middle School want from guys.
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 4, 2010, 09:47 PM

Middle school is a time in your life when you make friends, discover subjects that interest you, and establish a personality of your own. Having a girlfriend is way down the list. Wait till you get to high school. If you become a solid student, get involved in the different clubs that available to you, and participate in sports, you will become a well rounded individual when you are ready for high school. That is when you can think about dating. You will have your pick of the litter. High school girls like either jocks, super smart, or very popular guys. The yearbook superlatives won't hurt either, you know like "best looking', most commical" most likely to succeed etc. . These kids loved school, because they were so well respected. And the girls they date are also accomplished people, Cheerleades, baton twirlers, majorettes, theatre club members, and other profile girls. So now you will have your girlfriend. Do your thing and you will have to beat them back with a stick. 50 years later, you will see the people at the high school reunion and won't recognize them. The beautiful women from the class of 45 are now old, greyhaired fat women, and the men are bald, toothless and carriying huge beer bellies Good thin none of these relationships lasted past high school

But you said you need a girl in middle school. So go to place where you all hang out after school, pick some cute little girl, make sure she is not the sharpest knife in the draw, and offe to work with her to bring up her grades if she will start going out with you.
    macaranda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 11:31 PM
    Hey I am in middle school and I used to have a boyfriend it ruiuns the whole year for you trust me and if you want one really bad be friends with them before make sure you know them really well as soon as you talk to them and not flirt for a while then as soon as your confertable start flirting but don't not talk to them I never talked to this guy cause he was to shy so he olny texted me ! So be yourself I'm still in middle school and I'm oing OK now that he is over

12 year old MIDDLE SCHOOL
    Immabee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 06:57 PM
    We (imma girl) like it when a boy offers to carry our books and stuff. And we want you to make the first move. We like it when your nice and talks to us and don't forget to smile we love smiles. And can you help me flirt with boys there is this one boy who I really like and I wan to flirt to let him get the idea I like him.
    dutchrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Your never to ****ing young to have a girlfriend if you ever really like someone, by the way just be nice and don't be an attention whore when your with her but don't completely ignore her either, tease in a friendly way and try and impress her with looks and sports stuff like that. BTW it is still important to focus on your grades
    hobiemax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 09:05 PM
    I'm a girl and 12 and you guys need to tell us these things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Who goes to middle school! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people that go or used to to raymond middle school, Here is some questions for you. Are people in groups every where? What do YOU do after you get done with your lunch? What kinds of lockers do you guys have? And last but not least do u have proms or dances? I will post more for you guys later...

Middle School [ 3 Answers ]

:middle school it sucks if you like a boy and likes you back and your best friend likes him and he likes her back they would get mad at u and never can be friends because of that what can I do? If you have been liking him 4 5 years should I go with him or say no:confused: I am so confused about...

View more questions Search