Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by superpup View Post
    Hi my name is unimportant im 13 years old and you say that ur girlfriend is seeing things i see them to i hear them get touched by them and i also have visions that scare me everything scares me the spirits everything i just started seeing more of the spirits when i turned 13 and ha i am 13 i was seeing to many i got really scared but all u have to do is say leave me alone your incharge not them theyve had there time its your turn if u want to be alone tell them dont let them no your afraid or theyll keep coming back. and its really nice to know that u beleive her and trust her its really hard to find someone who beleives trust me i know oh just one more thing usually when a spirit comes it wants help to cross over but she needs to do it not u shes having the problems but if shes to scared to help them stick with the first thing it will help GOOD LUCK!
    If you would like to talk about this I would be happy to do it.

I understand how you feel and will always be willing to talk to you,

If you type your question into the box at the home page it will start a thread that will be yours for your questions alone.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 8, 2010, 07:58 PM

I've been reading this post, but I've just wanted to add some information, hope it's all right. To be honest, psychic ability can be defined by many different things. Some people won't agree with this, while other's will, but everyone has a psychic ability to some extent. It can just be knowing what time your bus comes every day without checking the time, or things like synchronicity [sp sorry], to many other things that can be totally different. Maybe your girlfriend could try visiting a spiritualist church to understand it a little better. Psychic ability is not a bad thing, and many people can use it to help others, take John of God as an example. But overall, it is usually not seen negatively, although I can see how it must be very odd to go through this. What does she do when she hears voices or sees visions? Does she recognize them? She could try meditating and concentrating on this. How long has this been happening?

I'll edit this post if I find anything has been answered, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A truthful psycic insight [ 2 Answers ]

I seek an insight career wise and will I ever meet a man that will marry me? I sense my soulmate is out there, but how and when exactly will we find each other?

Is there a psycic out there who will assist me? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there really a psycic who can help me with out me paying 19.95 or anything. I really have a problem I need help with and the last person I was lead to was supposed to just be a normal helpful person and tried to charge me $2,500 to help me. I know there is people out there who can explain some...

Ability with food [ 1 Answers ]

Scientists performed an experiment to determine whether there is a connection between learning ability and food. They took two groups of 20 mice each, all from the same purebred strain. The mice were deprived of food for 3 days and then given a standard learning session in running through a maze....

View more questions Search