Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 05:17 AM

It is just starting to get light here in my neck of the woods and I have every intention of waiting until full daylight to begin.
    There will be some segmentation.
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 09:52 AM

I did not believe in ghosts, spirits, hauntings or much of anything that would be classified as supernatural. There is always a rational and logical reason to be found for anything.

A friend of mine told me she had been having strange things happen to her and around her.
    She would hear voices speaking to her when she was alone. Objects would move or fall with no reason while being observed.
    And many many other things that were witnessed by her and her two sons that were 11 and 14 at that time.

We had been friends a long time and I had been to her place on numerous occasions and had seen the lights in empty rooms go off or on when nobody was there.

Loud noises like objects being dropped in empty rooms, and what sounded like footsteps upstairs when nobody was there.
    It was an old house and I dismissed most of it as old house noises , bad wiring and plumbing.

She called me at work on a Friday and said things were happening that "terrified" her and her sons, and ask if I would come over and talk to her about it because I had always been able to find an answer a way to help them deal with what was going on.

I assured her we would get to the bottom of it and I would stop by after work.

Which I did and my entire outlook on what I believed changed starting that day.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingajsucks View Post
    Thanks Altenweg. It looks like you have it too, or at least a version of it so that means something. But as far as it being in us all, I seriously hope you are wrong about that. I've been hearing bumps and moans at my place too and Im hoping like crazy that something didnt follow me, or us here or whatever. At the same time thats where my own logic kicks in and says NOW Im just being paranoid. I try not to pay attention. I refuse to believe, at least in my home.
    I don't think that all psychic ability or experiences are bad. Your girlfriend seems to have gotten the short end of the stick with all of this, my experiences, although sad (because I was forewarned of a death) were also comforting. Because I knew what was coming, I was always able to say my goodbyes, make my peace with the people I love. It's often a comfort.

I really hope that this all works out for you, that it can be controlled, or at least subsides. You're both in my thoughts. I'm not religious, but I'll send good vibes your way. :)
    kingajsucks Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    Because of what you and your lady are facing I feel compelled to relate a few details of some things I was witness to and part of that happened several years ago.

Before I do I am going to have to take some time to sort out how I intend to go about this. It will not be a quick or easy task , I know you understand what I mean.
    Absolutely. Take your time and don't go bringing back anything you are trying to forget, or that might cause something on my account.

Jul 30, 2010, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I don't think that all psychic ability or experiences are bad. Your gf seems to have gotten the short end of the stick with all of this, my experiences, although sad (because I was forewarned of a death) were also comforting. Because I knew what was coming, I was always able to say my goodbyes, make my peace with the people I love. It's often a comfort.

I really hope that this all works out for you, that it can be controlled, or at least subsides. You're both in my thoughts. I'm not religious, but I'll send good vibes your way. :)
    Thank you.
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 10:59 AM

For what it's worth.

What I am about to relate is totally unbelievable to any rational human being.
    But it is the truth.

When I pulled up there was a man standing on her porch.
    He smiled and waved , turned and walked in the house.

When I went in she was sitting on the couch with a look on her face that startled me.
    I can't describe it any better than that.

I asked her, "Who was that?" A blank stare from her was all I got.

"Who just walked in here?" I asked again.
    She started sobbing, looked at me and said, "Nobody is here but me."
    I spent the next 20 minutes going through the house looking for the person I had seen walk into the house.

If it were not obvious that she was on the verge of hysterics , I would have thought I was being pranked or being made a fool.

I sat beside her and said ,"What the *&%$ is going on?"
    All she said was , "Get me out of here."

I told her to grab what she would need for a day or two and we would go to my place and take it from there.

We walked into her room and I sat on the bed and she walked over to her closet and opened the door.

When she opened the closet door , her bedroom door slammed shut with so much force, I saw dust blow out around the casing.
    When I looked from the door back towards her, I saw behind her what I thought was part of the dust that had been raised from the slam.
    But it was darkening and growing.

I watched for a second or two and decided it was time to get the hell out of there.
    When I tried to stand up I felt like I had been encased in plastic. I could not move a muscle. I could not even move my mouth to talk.

All I could do was watch as the "cloud" got larger and darker until it was "man sized and opaque".
    It moved until it was between us and I could not see her through whatever it was.

She then started screaming my name over and over until I heard a smack. The sound of flesh hitting flesh.
    At that instant it vanished and I saw her standing there with a trickle of blood from her nose and a swelling brilliant red hand print that covered half of her face.

We said nothing to each other until we got to my place.

My life changed that day.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 11:49 AM

Wow! Martin, all I can say is wow. I have no other words.

You must have been terrified. I'm getting chills just thinking about it.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 30, 2010, 02:30 PM
    Wow! Miss a day and look what happens(lol). Goodness, so much to comment on. Let's see.. . How to do this.

99.999% of "Professional Psychics " are money grubbing swindlers. Who know how to swindle and put on a show that's all.
    I am so sorry your experiences with "Psychics" have been so negative. I personally know a few "Psychics", none of which are money grubbing swindlers. I agree, there are those out there that have given that whole profession a bad name. It angers and saddens me because it prevents people who are in need of help, like our OP, from reaching out to true "Psychics". I actually prefer the terms Psychic Abilities (as they do vary from person to person) and Intuition (as we all have this to some degree). Perhaps in the future you will have a positive encounter that will leave you thinking a kinder thought of "Psychics".

The power is in you, me, everyone.

Believing is the way to unlock it
    . If you believe because of a church ceremony , or words of a "holy man" make you believe then you begin to understand.

God is in us all. When you seek God you will find Him in yourself. There is the power if you have the faith.
    The power does indeed lie within us for God does reside there.:)

Like I said before, I can't help you with this problem, but I too believe that psychics exist. I believe that the power lies in all of us, some just naturally harness it, but most of us don't understand or won't accept that it exists.
    I thank you for this statement.

I've had experiences as well, but they are few and far between, always involve the death of loved ones. So far I'm always 100% accurate, which I really hate. I've predicted the date of every loved one that's passed on. I've only been off once, and that was with my dad. I was off by an hour. I wish I had been wrong altogether. :(
    My dear Alty, do you have any idea how miraculous this gift is? Or how rare your accuracy rate is??

Anyone believing in prayer ,sending positive energy, directing vibration for strength and healing, or what ever can be done to help another could give it some practice directed at these two. They will need the strength .
    Thoughts have power. It was beautiful to see this post. You touch my heart. :D

I will post if something seems to make it better or if I have a specific question. Thank you for your input. Hopefully it also helps others who like me have a hard time talking about it...
    My Dear OP,

Thank you for replying and giving a little info about your situation, I know it was hard for you.

It appears your GF does indeed have psychic abilities. She might possibly be an empath. You say she has had this all her life? When did it begin? Are there times when the ability is lessened or greater? What I mean is, is it more likely to happen when she is alone, or just as likely in a crowded situation? Or is it more likely to happen in a quiet setting, or just as likely in a loud one? Has she EVER felt in danger or frightened by these experiences. Not frightened because she didn't understand, but rather more.. . Threatened by them?

I ask because, if this is the case (psychic abilities), there are things that can be done to help tone it down, possibly even turn it off. All of which require learning more about the precise ability. Is this a path you wish to take? Actually, is this a path SHE wishes to take?

Let me know your responses and we will take it from there.

Keeping you both in my thoughts.
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Wow! Martin, all I can say is wow. I have no other words.

You must have been terrified. I'm getting chills just thinking about it.
    It took a while to calm down to terror.

Jul 31, 2010, 03:06 PM
    For what it's worth.

What I am about to relate is totally unbelievable to any rational human being.
    But it is the truth.

When I pulled up there was a man standing on her porch.
    He smiled and waved , turned and walked in the house.

When I went in she was sitting on the couch with a look on her face that startled me.
    I can't describe it any better than that.

I asked her, "Who was that?" A blank stare from her was all I got.

"Who just walked in here?" I asked again.
    She started sobbing, looked at me and said, "Nobody is here but me."
    I spent the next 20 minutes going through the house looking for the person I had seen walk into the house.

If it were not obvious that she was on the verge of hysterics , I would have thought I was being pranked or being made a fool.

I sat beside her and said ,"What the *&%$ is going on?"
    All she said was , "Get me out of here."

I told her to grab what she would need for a day or two and we would go to my place and take it from there.

We walked into her room and I sat on the bed and she walked over to her closet and opened the door.

When she opened the closet door , her bedroom door slammed shut with so much force, I saw dust blow out around the casing.
    When I looked from the door back towards her, I saw behind her what I thought was part of the dust that had been raised from the slam.
    But it was darkening and growing.

I watched for a second or two and decided it was time to get the hell out of there.
    When I tried to stand up I felt like I had been encased in plastic. I could not move a muscle. I could not even move my mouth to talk.

All I could do was watch as the "cloud" got larger and darker until it was "man sized and opaque".
    It moved until it was between us and I could not see her through whatever it was.

She then started screaming my name over and over until I heard a smack. The sound of flesh hitting flesh.
    At that instant it vanished and I saw her standing there with a trickle of blood from her nose and a swelling brilliant red hand print that covered half of her face.

We said nothing to each other until we got to my place.

My life changed that day.
    My word... that must have been unimaginably traumatizing. You must be very strong minded to go through something like that and retain your sanity.

Did you do any research or ask anybody for help similar to the way you are helping me now? Is she still living there?

Jul 31, 2010, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxie View Post
    Wow! Miss a day and look what happens(lol). Goodness, so much to comment on. Let's see. . . how to do this.

I am so sorry your experiences with "Psychics" have been so negative. I personally know a few "Psychics", none of which are money grubbing swindlers. I agree, there are those out there that have given that whole profession a bad name. It angers and saddens me because it prevents people who are in need of help, like our OP, from reaching out to true "Psychics". I actually prefer the terms Psychic Abilities (as they do vary from person to person) and Intuition (as we all have this to some degree). Perhaps in the future you will have a positive encounter that will leave you thinking a kinder thought of "Psychics".

The power does indeed lie within us for God does reside there.:)

I thank you for this statement.

My dear Alty, do you have any idea how miraculous this gift is? Or how rare your accuracy rate is???

Thoughts have power. It was beautiful to see this post. You touch my heart. :D

My Dear OP,

Thank you for replying and giving a little info about your situation, I know it was hard for you.

It appears your GF does indeed have psychic abilities. She might possibly be an empath. You say she has had this all her life? When did it begin? Are there times when the ability is lessened or greater? What I mean is, is it more likely to happen when she is alone, or just as likely in a crowded situation? Or is it more likely to happen in a quiet setting, or just as likely in a loud one? Has she EVER felt in danger or frightened by these experiences. Not frightened because she didn't understand, but rather more. . . threatened by them?

I ask because, if this is the case (psychic abilities), there are things that can be done to help tone it down, possibly even turn it off. All of which require learning more about the precise ability. Is this a path you wish to take? Actually, is this a path SHE wishes to take?

Let me know your responses and we will take it from there.

Keeping you both in my thoughts.
    Well, what I do know as of now is it seems to increase when she's alone. But from my own experience, its when she's asleep that "things" start to happen. I can't confirm a lot more than that without asking her (I want to be as acurate as possible).

Those are all very good questions and I will absolutely ask her all of them if you feel they are critical and there is a possibility of making things better. However, It will definitely have to be the next time she is over at my place. I don't like to really talk about this stuff with her over the phone if she's at home alone, and under no circumstances will I talk about this out loud if were both at her place. Im sure you understand.

Im looking forward to giving you those answers and hearing what you have to say. I will keep you posted.
    Expert

Jul 31, 2010, 03:49 PM
    My word... that must have been unimaginably traumatizing. You must be very strong minded to go through something like that and retain your sanity.

Did you do any research or ask anybody for help similar to the way you are helping me now? Is she still living there?
    I have spent from then until now researching things like this trying to gain some understanding. Over 30 years. But the memory is as clear as if it were yesterday.

I am sorry I haven't been able to get back until now. I have business I have to attend to.
    I will be back asap. I have to go right now.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 1, 2010, 12:28 AM

Hi Kingajsucks
    I feel I know what your g/f is experiencing, or a few suggestions then, she has opened herself up to the spirit world and not protected herself with a white lite. Anytime you're going to get into uncharted water you must first light a white candle, keep it lit all the time your in that realm, and say, I ask for protection from the white light, I do not wish to be on the dark side, I am aiming for the light, I will stay in the light, I ask for my spirit guides and guardian angels to watch over me, and keep me free of the darkness at all time, I ask also that the Gods of all times protect and care for me and my essence. You could then say the Lords Prayer.

Or your G/F could be mind controlled or a MPD if she goes into a trance like state never ever attempt to bring her out of it, just say I know the white light is protecting you. The again say the lords prayer. Any time you feel unsure of what to do say then lords prayer.

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, I shall do so during the next 12/16 hours and maybe Ill have picked up more. Always light a white candle, And say the lords prayer for the most basic of protection if ever thinking about spirits clair voyance clair audience. Or delving into any thing occult related.

Ill be back. I leave you in the love and light.

She's got small malefic on her right shoulder. Hes mischievous and awkward,

There are several of the little blighters around the place, sweep them out, with a broom. Tell them to sod off home. Get out and be gone light white candle.

Now you are surrounded on all side by positive energy healing vibes and love, you are also both within the love and light. Ill get shot of that malefic in a little while. She's not possessed just had a few little nasties playing games with her, and she had also started stepping into a parallel universe, she's back here in this universe now. You or anyone in this thread even needs to start smiling or thinking happy thoughts, any happy thought, tell yourselves this is going, watch it move away, because if you keep your mind full of love and smile, nothing gets in. Smile think happy thoughts, smile feel good feel happy peaceful contented, she's clair audience and has telepathic abilities. My Son loves it when I use mine, LOL I can move objects I once moved his birthday cake across the room he was gobsamcked. Ive had fun using mine at times, I can also read minds. See auras ,read body language like a book. Spot a fake person a mile away. Anyway smile feel and project love light love light smile smile be think happy, tell those little nasties to get out, they know they've got to go. Your g/f mind isn't severely damaged just bruised mostly, in future never ever delve into the subconscious which is where its at, without using the white light protection. I recommend a psychologist she may be a split personality.

If she wants to make good positive use of her abilities then she needs to practice going to a higher state of consciousness. Then she will use it well. For good for peace love and happiness, Keep smiling.
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 12:54 AM

Sorry I was pressed for time and couldn't finish , but here is some more backround.

When I was 6 we moved into an old house on the edge of the city.

The third or forth night we were there I was awakened by my hair being pulled.
    When I sat up and looked around to see nobody in my room I began to get scared.
    Then as I sat and watched , the blankets were slowly pulled off my bed onto the floor.

I went running into my parents room and told them what had happened.
    They said I was dreaming, but let me stay in their room.

We went through the same thing for the next three nights in a row. My hair was pulled waking me up, then the blankets were pulled off and I was off to my parents room for the remainder of the night.

Finally my dad said he was going to sleep with me to show me everything was OK.
    I was awakened by my dad as he was sitting up. He was wide eyed sitting stiff backed against the headboard of the bed, as the blankets were slowly pulled off the bed.
    He scooped me up and took me to his room, then went and got my sisters and made beds for all of us on the floor in their room.

My parents were very conservative and would not talk about it and insisted it was a dream.

We all slept in their room for the next 4 nights , and moved out the day after that.

That experience was always running through my mind as I grew up. In Jr. High (secondary school) I began to read about supernatural experiences all I could.
    The school had little to offer so I was a regular at the local library and read everything I could find on the subject.

As time went on I joined book clubs and frequented the book stores amassing quite a library of my own.

As an adult several times at parties and various gatherings the conversation would get around to ghost stories and the like and I got a reputation for knowing quite a bit about these kind of things.
    As a result I started to be asked to check out things that were happening to some of my friends or people they knew which I did.

Time after time I was able to find totally unsupernatural answers. Refelcted light, electrical problems , plumbing, weird noises made by houses new and old.

I did this for years without finding anything strange.
    That is when I met the lady with whom I had that experience I talked about.
    She at that time had just moved in to that house and from the first night had had strange things happening.
    She asked if I would check her place out and give my opinion.
    I agreed and about 2 1/2 or three weeks later I went over.

When I first saw the place I knew why a person may be inclined to think it was haunted. It looked like the definition of what a haunted house would look like.

Built in the late 1800's two story brick that was decaying and falling into general disrepair.
    Covered on three sides with ivy with shutters that needed paint or falling off and hanging and would bang into the house when the wind blew.

I will admit upon first entering I got chills. That had never happened to me before.
    But I figured it to be because the inside was also in advanced disrepair and gave it an eerie appearance.

Her and her boys then gave me the tour relating things that had happened, footsteps, noises, lightfixtures beginning to swing, lights going on and off and many more.

Due to the age and condition of the house I was sure it was drafts blowing through , bad wiring , old plumbing etc.

Over the next two years we got to be very good friends. The strange things still happened but not anything ominous or extremely frightening.

At this time two things happened that changed everything.

I came across some books by Ed and Lorraine Warren. These people had dedicated their lives to investigating and helping people with hauntings , possession , poltergiests and such.And did it at their expense with no thought of monetary compensation.
    He went into great detail on how they handled various situations and what to do if these things were encountered.

I had several books by various authors that referred to the Warrens and how they had been involved in hundreds of cases and had been central in bringing them to a close.
    These included the case of the boy that was possessed and the basis of the story "The Exorcist" . Also the woman who was sexually assaulted by unseen forces and the basis of the movie "The Entity" which ended up involving a group from a university that obtained first hand experience and photos, and recordings of the phenomena occurring around her.

I will break here. This is getting much longer than I intended.
    -

Aug 1, 2010, 01:09 AM

The Rampa Books are great for finding out more I have the full set in ebook format if anyone wants them, I was led to them so I freely share them gifts aren't meant to be sold that actually invalidates them.
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 01:32 AM

To continue.

The method the Warrens used in almost every instance was to bring in a priest, minister, or preacher (usually it would be a priest) and have the house and occupants blessed. Which ended most of the cases. The religion or lack of never mattered. In fact the mother of the boy in the "Exorcist" story was atheist.

If phenomena still continued then Lorraine who was a psychic would instruct the ghost or whatever to leave and say that this was not their world to be in.
    This is much abridged but essentially what took place.

Things the Warrens stressed were:
    Do not challenge or threaten the entity.

Do not engage conversation or any first hand interaction.

If a saence was called for it was to be by someone who had extensive experience and knew the RISK which was great. And only as a last resort.

No ouija boards , spells, white witchcraft, or the like was to be tried. That was an invitation or challenge and would be of more harm and do no good.

It was at this time she decided to do everything advised against by the Warrens and many others.

She was using a ouija board, trying "spells" burning black candles and as far as I saw it, asking for trouble.

I told her I would not be involved in that activity and had been staying away for a month or two when I got that call on that Friday.

After that experience she had the house and herself and her boys blessed by people from the Morman church of which she was a member.

It lessened things a great deal but did not stop them.

She moved about a year later and the owners of the house had it demolished.
    The vacant lot it sat on sits vacant still.

We still talk on the phone often (I called her and talked to her about telling about what happened) and she has had no problems since she moved.
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 01:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post
    The Rampa Books are great for finding out more I have the full set in ebook format if anyone wants them, I was led to them so I freely share them gifts arent meant to be sold that actually invalidates them.
    I would love to read them.

And from what I have learned , when people try to make money from helping others it does invalidate any good they may do or exposes them as the phonies they are.
    -

Aug 1, 2010, 01:52 AM

Can't give any rep for some reason, however very true ill pm you link for the rampa books Ive got the whole 19 of them.
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 01:55 AM
    cant give any rep for some reason, however very true ill pm you link for the rampa books Ive got the whole 19 of them.
    Much appreciated

Aug 1, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Hi Kingajsucks
    I feel I know what your g/f is experiencing, or a few suggestions then, she has opened herself up to the spirit world and not protected herself with a white lite. Anytime youre going to get into uncharted water you must first light a white candle, keep it lit all the time your in that realm, and say, I ask for protection from the white light, I do not wish to be on the dark side, I am aiming for the light, I will stay in the light, I ask for my spirit guides and guardian angels to watch over me, and keep me free of the darkness at all time, I ask also that the Gods of all times protect and care for me and my essence. You could then say the Lords Prayer.

Or your G/F could be mind controlled or a MPD if she goes into a trance like state never ever attempt to bring her out of it, just say I know the white light is protecting you. the again say the lords prayer. any time you feel unsure of what to do say then lords prayer.

I havent read through the whole thread yet, I shall do so during the next 12/16 hours and maybe Ill have picked up more. Always light a white candle,. and say the lords prayer for the most basic of protection if ever thinking about spirits clair voyance clair audience. Or delving into any thing occult related.

Ill be back. I leave you in the love and light.

Shes got small malefic on her right shoulder. Hes mischievious and awkward,

There are several of the little blighters around the place, sweep them out, with a broom. Tell them to sod off home. get out and be gone light white candle.

Now you are surrounded on all side by positive energy healing vibes and love, you are also both within the love and light. Ill get shot of that malefic in a little while. Shes not possessed just had a few little nasties playing games with her, and she had also started stepping into a paralell universe, shes back here in this universe now. You or anyone in this thread even needs to start smiling or thinking happy thoughts, any happy thought, tell yourselves this is going, watch it move away, because if you keep your mind full of love and smile, nothing gets in. Smile think happy thoughts, smile feel good feel happy peaceful contented, shes clair audience and has telepathic abilities. My Son loves it when I use mine, LOL I can move objects I once moved his birthday cake across the room he was gobsamcked. Ive had fun using mine at times, I can also read minds. see auras ,read body language like a book. spot a fake person a mile away. Anyway smile feel and project love light love light smile smile be think happy, tell those little nasties to get out, they know theyve got to go. Your g/f mind isnt severely damaged just bruised mostly, in future never ever delve into the subconscious which is where its at, without using the white light protection. I recommend a psychologist she may be a split personality.

If she wants to make good positive use of her abilities then she needs to practice going to a higher state of consciousness. then she will use it well. for good for peace love and happiness, Keep smiling.
    It seems like you have a fair amount of experience with this sort of power, and so I thank you for your input.

But are you sure that doing any of this won't make things worse? I only ask because of an instance she told me about where her parents brought her back some holy water from a trip to Isreal. She said she sprinkled it all over the house, but that only got the spirits angry or riled up because the activity in the house got much worse quickly, and it lasted for a longer period than usual. The last thing I'd want to do is get them going and trying to prove something to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A truthful psycic insight [ 2 Answers ]

I seek an insight career wise and will I ever meet a man that will marry me? I sense my soulmate is out there, but how and when exactly will we find each other?

Is there a psycic out there who will assist me? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there really a psycic who can help me with out me paying 19.95 or anything. I really have a problem I need help with and the last person I was lead to was supposed to just be a normal helpful person and tried to charge me $2,500 to help me. I know there is people out there who can explain some...

Ability with food [ 1 Answers ]

Scientists performed an experiment to determine whether there is a connection between learning ability and food. They took two groups of 20 mice each, all from the same purebred strain. The mice were deprived of food for 3 days and then given a standard learning session in running through a maze....

View more questions Search