Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingajsucks Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 05:50 AM

I missed Hexxies post. Ok, without going into too much detail...

Extent, well that's hard to describe literally. Apparitions, voices, mood swings, sickness, and that's just on top of whatever happens indoors. Nothing violent, at least not yet.

Location doesn't matter because they follow, or maybe new ones in another location attract, I don't know.

Duration, I can only imagine because of what I recently found out to be called a "hijacking". And that one is what concerns me the most.

Jul 29, 2010, 05:59 AM

Martini, I pretty much answered this just now except for the "beneficial sides". And of that, there are none. We want it to go away if possible. You might be right, church is probably the first step. I personally am agnostic, so is my girl from what she tells me. But obviously something is happening that should not, so that counts for something. I don't know...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:15 AM

I believe I understand now to a better extent.
    IF... I am correct then the experiences are getting more frequent and increasing in length.

More powerful apparitions or the same ones grow stronger.

Hijacking being that control is diminishing or lost to an unknown.

There does seem to be a pattern of progression in similar experiences reported by others. Some seem to have clear intent of control .

What are your feelings about talking to a priest? Maybe a blessing would ease her mind at least. And he may offer some suggestions,

I do know they often require a psychological evaluation before they will do much.

Jul 29, 2010, 06:32 AM

Well, that's kind of what I've read from other peoples experiences. The church won't give you the time of day if you don't go in proving up and down that you are a devotee. What are we going to do going in and telling them we're agnostic. I won't lie, I seriously doubt she will either.

That's why I posted this. I thought maybe (and believe me, I shudder to use the term) a "proffessional psychic" would have their opinion. I appreciate the advice though.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingajsucks View Post
    Martini, I pretty much answered this just now exept for the "beneficial sides". And of that, there are none. We want it to go away if possible. You might be right, church is probably the first step. I personally am agnostic, so is my girl from what she tells me. But obviously something is happening that should not, so that counts for something. I dont know...
    From what I have seen and what I have read, the belief was not an issue. Atheists Agnostic, Muslim whatever.
    The knowledge and faith of those "around" is a factor.
    It cannot hurt.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:40 AM

I have not encountered the devotee aspect. People were helped regardless. May depend on which church is picked.

99.999% of "Professional Psychics " are money grubbing swindlers. Who know how to swindle and put on a show that's all.

But a placebo can set the mind to do what needs to be done sometimes.

Jul 29, 2010, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    I have not encountered the devotee aspect. People were helped regardless. May depend on which church is picked.

99.999% of "Professional Psychics " are money grubbing swindlers. Who know how to swindle and put on a show that's all.

But a placebo can set the mind to do what needs to be done sometimes.
    You're right. That's why I don't want to go to someone who's going to tell me fortune cookie stories. Im sure there's legit psychics out there. At least I believe there has to be now.

As far as "placebos" go, do you mean the church? Because from what I've heard that's exactly what happens. It's OK for a little bit, then it just comes back like a quake.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:57 AM

The mind has the power to stop and/or start things like this.
    It is finding the faith in yourself to believe you have the power to stop it that will stop it.
    I do believe in God and believe that we all possess the power to do anything . A thimble full of hope is enough to move mountains.
    I believe that when you honestly seek God you will find Him

Can't hurt to ask for His help.

I wish you well. I hope you find the help you need . Look where you haven't looked for something new.

Jul 29, 2010, 07:06 AM

Something I guess we're going to have to keep in mind because we're all out of ideas. It's not all that far fetched anymore I think... And that's a bold statement coming from me... Thanks though, lets see how that goes...
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 07:17 AM
    Youre right. Thats why I dont want to go to someone whos going to tell me fortune cookie stories. Im sure theres legit psychics out there. At least I beleive there has to be now.

As far as "placebos" go, do you mean the church? Because from what I've heard thats exactly what happens. It's ok for a little bit, then it just comes back like a quake.
    I will not talk about some things I have seen and experienced. It is unbelievable.

Nothing can come back unless you allow it
    . The power is in you, me, everyone.

Believing is the way to unlock it
    . If you believe because of a church ceremony , or words of a "holy man" make you believe then you begin to understand.

God is in us all. When you seek God you will find Him in yourself. There is the power if you have the faith.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 07:21 AM
    Something I guess we're going to have to keep in mind because we're all out of ideas. It's not all that far fetched anymore I think... And thats a bold statement comming from me... Thanks though, lets see how that goes...
    I know what you are going through.

I hope you find what you need. Please keep us informed .

Keep looking and I hope to God you find it.

Jul 29, 2010, 02:15 PM
    I know what you are going through.

I hope you find what you need. Please keep us informed .

Keep looking and I hope to God you find it.
    I will post if something seems to make it better or if I have a specific question. Thank you for your input. Hopefully it also helps others who like me have a hard time talking about it...
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 04:20 PM
    I will post if something seems to make it better or if I have a specific question. Thank you for your input. Hopefully it also helps others who like me have a hard time talking about it...
    Post frequent updates.. writing about what you do can help you sort it out.
    Or
    Anytime you feel the need to talk
    I know how hard it is.

I believe you will succeed . You are honestly searching. Keep your mind open.

Question everything
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 04:24 PM

Kingajsucks, I hope you come back and keep us posted.

Like I said before, I can't help you with this problem, but I too believe that psychics exist. I believe that the power lies in all of us, some just naturally harness it, but most of us don't understand or won't accept that it exists.

I've had experiences as well, but they are few and far between, always involve the death of loved ones. So far I'm always 100% accurate, which I really hate. I've predicted the date of every loved one that's passed on. I've only been off once, and that was with my dad. I was off by an hour. I wish I had been wrong altogether. :(

When I first came to this site I came to ask one little question. When I got my answer, I thought, okay, no need to return. Months went by, then I got an email that someone had responded. I came, read, started browsing through the site, and I've been here ever since.

The group of people on this site are the best people I've never met. I was weary, scared to trust people on the evil entity known as "the internet", but these people are the best. The advice they give, the amount of caring that they have, they never cease to amaze me in everything they do.

Please keep us posted on how things are going. When we reach out to people, we invest a little of ourselves in them, we worry, we think about how things are going.

Who knows, maybe you'll browse through the site too, see some questions you can answer, help others, pay it forward. :)

I hope so.

Take care. I wish you all the best, and I hope things work out. Wish I could be more help in this. Hey, if you have any questions about bunnies, I'm your girl. ;)
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

Like I said before, I can't help you with this problem, but I too believe that psychics exist. I believe that the power lies in all of us, some just naturally harness it, but most of us don't understand or won't accept that it exists.

I've had experiences as well, but they are few and far between, always involve the death of loved ones. So far I'm always 100% accurate, which I really hate. I've predicted the date of every loved one that's passed on. I've only been off once, and that was with my dad. I was off by an hour. I wish I had been wrong altogether. :(

When I first came to this site I came to ask one little question. When I got my answer, I thought, okay, no need to return. Months went by, then I got an email that someone had responded. I came, read, started browsing through the site, and I've been here ever since.

The group of people on this site are the best people I've never met. I was weary, scared to trust people on the evil entity known as "the internet", but these people are the best. The advice they give, the amount of caring that they have, they never cease to amaze me in everything they do.

Please keep us posted on how things are going. When we reach out to people, we invest a little of ourselves in them, we worry, we think about how things are going.

Who knows, maybe you'll browse through the site too, see some questions you can answer, help others, pay it forward. :)

I hope so.

Take care. I wish you all the best, and I hope things work out. Wish I could be more help in this. Hey, if you have any questions about bunnies, I'm your girl. ;)
    You,among others, on this site have a gift of knowing what to say and how to say it. Awesome.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 04:41 PM
    You,among others, on this site have a gift of knowing what to say and how to say it. Awesome.
    :o Thanks Martin. :o

Jul 30, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

I hope so.

Thanks Altenweg. It looks like you have it too, or at least a version of it so that means something. But as far as it being in us all, I seriously hope you are wrong about that. I've been hearing bumps and moans at my place too and Im hoping like crazy that something didn't follow me, or us here or whatever. At the same time that's where my own logic kicks in and says NOW Im just being paranoid. I try not to pay attention. I refuse to believe, at least in my home.
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 02:39 AM

This couple here I worry about because I know what they face.
    I hope for an update soon.

Anyone believing in prayer ,sending positive energy, directing vibration for strength and healing, or what ever can be done to help another could give it some practice directed at these two. They will need the strength .

Jul 30, 2010, 03:04 AM
    This couple here I worry about because I know what they face.
    I hope for an update soon.

Anyone believing in prayer ,sending positive energy, directing vibration for strength and healing, or what ever can be done to help another could give it some practice directed at these two. They will need the strength .
    Martini, that was comforting. Thank you.

But if you must please direct most of it towards her. She needs it most. Maybe just a little towards me, whatever is left... (probably not the time for humor, but what can you really do... )

Now Im wondering what you yourself went through, and if you would want to share some of it. You don't have to go into any specifics.
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 05:02 AM
    Martini, that was comforting. Thank you.

But if you must please direct most of it towards her. She needs it most. Maybe just alittle towards me, whatever is left... (probably not the time for humor, but what can you really do...)

Now Im wondering what you yourself went through, and if you would want to share some of it. You dont have to go into any specifics.
    Because of what you and your lady are facing I feel compelled to relate a few details of some things I was witness to and part of that happened several years ago.

Before I do I am going to have to take some time to sort out how I intend to go about this. It will not be a quick or easy task , I know you understand what I mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A truthful psycic insight [ 2 Answers ]

I seek an insight career wise and will I ever meet a man that will marry me? I sense my soulmate is out there, but how and when exactly will we find each other?

Is there a psycic out there who will assist me? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there really a psycic who can help me with out me paying 19.95 or anything. I really have a problem I need help with and the last person I was lead to was supposed to just be a normal helpful person and tried to charge me $2,500 to help me. I know there is people out there who can explain some...

Ability with food [ 1 Answers ]

Scientists performed an experiment to determine whether there is a connection between learning ability and food. They took two groups of 20 mice each, all from the same purebred strain. The mice were deprived of food for 3 days and then given a standard learning session in running through a maze....

View more questions Search