Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Womenareconfusing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2003, 08:11 PM
    What should I do
    Ok this is a tuff one. Here's the story: Me and my GF have been dating for a year and a half a few months ago she got a guy friend. They became good friends and became to close. She broke up with me for a day and slept with him. Then the next day she told me she mad a mistake and she would never do it again, and all she wanted was me. I love her so I took her back. Since then we have been talking about getten married and she wants to and I want to. Then a few days ago she tells me she is confused sometimes but she loves me. Then tells me she alos loves her friend (the one she slept with) Now except for that time we broke up we where very happy and in love. Then after a weekend togther she tells me she doesn't want to be with anyone and needs space. She promises its not over her friend. She still maintains she loves me. What should I do I love her and want her back but I'm going to give her the space. Please help.
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2003, 10:27 AM
    What should I do
    All you can do is give her space. When the time is right, she will return or you will move on... no one can predict. But there is no shortcut to seeing what happens.

Best wishes,
    dwalex
    orb Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2003, 11:42 AM
    What should I do
    It is important to give her space, but you also have to consider what would happen if you get married.

Dwalex is right about there being no shortcuts, but you have to understand that the pattern has already shown itself.

My guess is that you are much easier to persuade, which is why you got back with her. What happens if you both were married and she wanted to sleep with another man? There are so many guys out there that will not hesitate to step up to a married man to seduce his wife (if she looks like a good lay) and you have to consider if you want to act the fool for a second time.

Hate to sound harsh at all, but you have to be real with some woman otherwise you'll only get heartbreak and embarrassment.
    cabaret Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2003, 10:18 PM
    What should I do
    It sounds as though this girl has no idea what she wants ::)and you are probably better off letting her friend deal with her off and on attitude. I am sure you probably could meet someone who is more decisive about what and how they want to be with and this will make you happier in the long run Good luck!
    Echoz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2003, 08:27 PM
    What should I do
    The course of true love never did run smooth...

It's true that you need to give her space. It's obvious she doesn't know what she wants right now, and you need to be understanding and accept that.

If she really cares about you the way she claims, then don't worry, she'll come running back to you.

Meanwhile, you need to think about the relationship you've had, and might still have with her. Is this what you really want? It's important to think it over so you don't jump into something you don't want and/or are not ready for.

However if you truly feel that you want to be with her, then sit back and see what happens. Don't distance yourself from going out and having fun though.

In most cases people will either do 1 of 2 things:
    1. Go out and meet other people. They may or may not try to pursue another person, but it lets them know for sure that they really want to be with the person they are giving space, or they find out that they found someone more suiting.

2. Wait for them, because they're certain they want that person.

Hope everything works out in your favor. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search