Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    resumemg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Stain with photo grade hydroquinone
    I've purchased very cheap some photo grade hydroquinone.
    But when I coatted hydroquinone solution on to some white paper,
    And after it was dried, It changed to yellowish stain.
    When I bought some Hydroquinone using in lab or industry , It was like that too.
    Is this hydroquinone scam?
    Why is that appear with yellowish stain on paper?
    Because I want to make my own hq cream. But I can't put it on my skin because of that dirty stain.
    I want some advice.
    Thanks !

Check out some similar questions!

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Hydroquinone [ 4 Answers ]

Please read the other topics I wrote, this one can you delete moderator, I start to write and sudenly just click the button, my fault :) Read my other topic:) Bye

Photo Programs and Photo Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or...

Anyone try 20% hydroquinone? [ 20 Answers ]

I have no intention of putting 20% on my face... that's for sure, but I do plan on diluting it down. I have only been able to find one other place besides by prescription to get HQ above 4%... but I don't think the other place will work out because the minimum order is 100 jars... what the heck am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.