Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babycat706 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 12:34 PM
    I had unpretected sex June 17and started taking birth control pills on June 27. I had
    I had unpretected sex June 17and started taking birth control pills on June 27. I had a period on June 29 and June 29 and started bledding again on July 13 and it lasted 2 weeks. What dose that mean can I be pregnant.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 12:42 PM

Mostly likely it is due to starting the pill which can alter cycles for some women, particularly in the beginning of use.

Since you had sex, pregnancy is a possibility. Might be you were pregnant and had an early loss. I'd check with your doctor about having a blood test done to rule out pregnancy. Continue with the birth control pills in the meantime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was taking birth control pills only for a couple days then decided not to take them [ 3 Answers ]

I was taking birth control pills only for a couple days then decided not to take them anymore.I haven't taken them for 2 months now and ever since I took the birth control pills I haven't ovulated anymore or since.before I on got birth control I would ovulate but now I haven't since.how long will...

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

Tony Masasi started his own consulting firm, Masasi Company, Inc. on June 1, 2008. [ 1 Answers ]

Tony Masasi started his own consulting firm, Masasi Company, Inc. on June 1, 2008. The trial balance at June 30 is shown on page 129. Prepare adjusting entries, post to ledger accounts, and prepare adjusted trial balance. (SO 5, 6, 7) www. Wi ley.com/college/weygan dt MASASI COMPANY, INC....

PA position-Need excuse for leaving job- Job started in June 08-leaving for Europe in [ 2 Answers ]

Leave my job as PA probably returning to job after I come back from my trip to Greece. After graduation I was looking for a job. After two months my best friend she found for me a job as a Personal Assistant. My boss ( an writer who works at home) during the interview told me that he was...

View more questions Search