Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyhm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 12:18 PM
    1980s kid video with kids singing and dancing
    There was this vhs video that had real kids singing kid songs. There were different scenes like pirates chasing the kids around looking for a treasure with this lady dressed as a frog. Another song was going on a bear hunt, (probably spelled wrong.=>) cukka burra sits on a olgum tree, and we all live in a yellow submarine. The kids even had a dance to go with that song. I can't remember what the cover looked like or or the name of the video but me and my cousins used to watch it every weekend and we are looking for a copy to show our kids how silly we were. If anyone can think of this video title it would be so great!
    missyallman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 08:15 PM
    Its by Kids Klassics its called U.S.S. Songboat my daughter loved it as a 4 year old... shes 18 now and is currently watching it on Utube lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 1980s/90s film about a kid who steals the crystals from a rainbow [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of a film I watched as a kid. I had it on video and it was basically about some kids who I think go to an abandoned train or railway, and train is really graffitied. There's like a certain point when a rainbow appears and it's the key to the world colour.. and one of the kids...

1980s movie with kid and robot and a ufo [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 1980's where the boy ened up in the hospital. When he woke up it was about 10 years later. The vurse who took care of him was really cute and flirty. There was also a robot that took care of him. The robot took him down the hall or maybe went with him down a hall and...

Can't remember singing kids video [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember the name of this singing kids video I watched when I was a kid. It involved a girl who was in a black and white dress with black and white socks and she had a dog. There were families around the town that were different colors like red blue and green. The families were...

80's kid show.kids playing video games. [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember the name of the late 70's/early 80's kid show where kids would compete against each other playing video games... I think it was on Saturday mornings.

View more questions Search