Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    555222999777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Why does my control pannel smoke on our hot tub?
    Why does the control pannel smoke on our hot tub?
    poolman64 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jul 28, 2010, 03:41 PM

It sounds like a short in the wiring, something getting wet, a loose connection, or any number of possibilities. I would not use it until this condition is repaired. Electricity and water do not mix well, and this could be a serious hazard to your health and welfare.
    chemicalfree Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 06:25 PM

What brand hot tub is it and how old is the tub?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert a claw-foot tub to a hot tub? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any kits available for adding jets, filter, heating to a claw-foot tub?

Cracked Hot tub shell in empty tub [ 1 Answers ]

I drained my hot tub this winter, vacked out everything and wiped shell dry. Just opened it up as spring has started, and there is a very large crack on a seat going downward, 8-10 inches long. Can't imagine what caused this? Does anyone know? Tub did not have a crack when full. I live in a...

One handle hot and cold water shower and tub control [ 1 Answers ]

I have a one handle that controles my shower and tub to turn on my shower when I pull up on handle that is on top of faucet to send the water up to the shower not much come's out of the shower head and it still comes out of the faucet are the gut's hard to replace and how do I do it sometimes it is...

Cannot Open The Control Pannel Display [ 13 Answers ]

I got a computer game for Windows XP, and inorder to play it, I need to change my display to 32 bits When I tried to open the Display, nothing happened, the hour glass came up for 2 seconds, then it went away There were no messages that poped up What can I do?

View more questions Search