Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diepwaters Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 10:50 AM
    I've been looking for this movie for a long time
    Let me start by telling you, I have no idea who is in this movie or when it actually came out :confused:!

Here is what I can remember:
    I first watched this movie when I was a kid (mid 80's). The story deals with a family that is new in town. There is a tall blonde man that is the villain; the villain wears a cape that makes him invisible. When he is wearing the cape no one can see him but you an see glow-in-the-dark shoe prints. One part that I remember the best is when there are shoe prints on the walls and ceiling.

Please help! Prove to me ad my family that I'm not making this up!!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Really sounds like you're talking about the 1986 TV movie Mr. Boogedy, made for Disney. It stars Richard Masur, Mimi Kennedy, a pre-Married With Children Bud Faustino, Kristy "The Movie-Version Buffy" Swanson, and the immortal John Astin.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 19, 2007, 07:48 PM
    That movie scared the crap out of me when I was little. In fact I don't think I watched another "scary" movie again until "The Ring" came out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long time ago on Nick Junior [ 1 Answers ]

This was way back in the beginning of nick jr. It was about this department store where a manaquin (sp) that would come to life when this brown striped hat was put on his head. It most likely came from the 70's.

Looking for a long-time friend [ 2 Answers ]

His name is Yukio Oshida. He graduated from Sophia University in Tokyo, studied a year in Ateneo, worked with and might still be with the Japan Foundation. Ten years ago he was assigned in Canberra, Australia. Last information was he was a Director, Dept. of Exchange and Promotion with Japan...

Brown discharge for long time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. My problem is that every day for a few weeks or so I have had a thick brown discharge. This has happened in the past but I'm pretty sure it has never gone on this long. I'm 18 years old so I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not but I'm just wondering if this is a problem and...

Toilet takes long time to fill up after flushing [ 4 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the water in the cistern is taking all day to fill up, any help out there

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Scott, where you been?

View more questions Search