Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancingtwins Posts: 54, Reputation: 10

Dec 18, 2006, 10:06 AM
    Not sure how to do this
    I having been talking to a really sweet guy.He calles me everyday. He wants to hang out and see what happens. I am not sure how to do this.What do you do when you hang out? Where does it lead? Any advice?
    simpl2me Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2006, 03:08 PM
    One what age are u two? It also depends on what kind of guy he is but the hanging out is in my eyes going out to eat or just going shoping and doing things together, but it all is up to what he thinks is hanging out I would ask him nicely cause it is never a bad things to ask a question.

Dec 18, 2006, 03:24 PM
    I am 33 he is 31. When I ask him he just says hanging out and see where it goes.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2006, 04:28 PM
    I would have guessed you were teenagers. You're adults, so I guess if you're satisfied with "hang out and see where it goes", go for it. On the other hand, it wouldn't be unreasonable to hold out for something a bit more specific for your first few dates, such as dinner and a movie, a concert, sporting event, or whatever. Frankly "see where it goes" sounds too much like "see if I can get into your pants" for my taste, but as I said, you're an adult so if ambiguity suits you, go for it.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Dec 18, 2006, 10:35 PM
    I agree with Ordinaryguy... sounds like he just wants to try and get you into bed.

Dec 20, 2006, 09:23 AM
    Well since your older. How does the guy act when he is around u. Does he try to feel you a lot or does he keep to himself and doesn't really make much adavnces. Cause it also depends on all of it. Action can say a lot for a person. I know most people see a lot of bad things in people and that is the proub today in the world but I would hold out till he has at least some what of an idea of what he has planned plus it makes you feel a little bit better about the meeting.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2006, 09:25 AM
    How does he act towards you in public as well. Does he act loving and considerate, or are you just one of the guys so to speak?

Dec 20, 2006, 09:26 AM
    He doesn't try to feel me a lot. We just talk and laugh together. I know that he has been burned in the past just like I have. He does kiss me good night and hold my hand in public but that is it
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2006, 09:33 AM
    If you are good with "hanging out" until he makes up his mind what he wants to do then I say give it a try. But bear in mind that it could take a long time for him to figure things out, especially if he is getting what he needs to get from you (sex). Is he someone you are willing to wait for?

Dec 20, 2006, 09:35 AM
    He isn't getting the sex from me. Yes I think that he is someone that I can wait for
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2006, 09:37 AM
    I did not say that you were sleeping with him I said IF you are.
    If you think he is someone worth waiting for then I say follow your heart.

Dec 20, 2006, 09:39 AM
    Thank you for all your advice. I really enjoy hanging out with him and we have a lot in common and he does treat me the way that I want to be treated. When we talk every night on the phone it is at least 30 minutes to an hour. I have 3 kids and he doesn't have a problem with that. Keep in mind he hasn't met my kids and won't until I am sure he is going to stick around. I don't want my kids to be hurt
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2006, 09:43 AM
    Go for it!! Best of luck and keep me posted

Dec 20, 2006, 10:39 AM
    Well that is good the kiss good night and holding hands that's just being nice and being a gentalmen. Old fashion sounds like but I would just say go for it and see what happens cause he sounds like he is OK and not nuts or crazy and if he is just looking for sex then ull know for sure at end of night just stay in public areas if your not completely sure about it till you are sure

Dec 20, 2006, 10:44 AM
    We have gone out on several dates and at the end of the night he kisses me and hugs me and that is it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search