Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurangzeb.sulehri Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 28, 2010, 01:42 AM
    Study Visa info required
    Hi my name is aurangzeb and am from Pakistan, I have donw graduation and did IELTS band 5.5, I want to come to US for study purpose. What do I need to do for that
    Please tell me the proper way in detail thanxx
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 10:26 AM

Most schools in US require TOEFL, so you should contact the school and ask if they would accept IELTS. However, from my experience, IELTS scre 5.5 is too low, the accepted score should be 6.5 or higher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What qualifications would be required to study synthetic biology? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I'm currently in high school but even now I have a huge interest in synthetic biology, it would be helpful if anyone knew what university courses and onwards I would have to do. Thanks =]

Is detailed required for what comprises info in Box 7 [ 1 Answers ]

What documentation is a company required to provide to support the dollar amount reported in the "Nonemployee Compensation Box 7 on the IRS Form 1099-Misc. My brother is a contract cross country truck driver and maintains the trucking company has not provided a detailed itemization to support a...

Urgent info required [ 4 Answers ]

Please give me a list of universities in USA offering masters in biotech,biomedical,microbiology,virology... :)

Am I Required to Give Personal Info to Brokerage Firm [ 1 Answers ]

My Mom died and left 100 shares of just one stock. As personal representative of her estate I was told I have to open an estate account before they can split the stock between me and my sister. But some of the things they are asking on the form make me very uncomfortable, such as my net worth,...

View more questions Search