Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saima2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 01:16 AM
    Break even sale
    Railway Product Ltd makes one product that sells for Rs. 72 per unit. Fixed costs are Rs.
    81,000 per month & the product has a contribution to sales ratio of 37.5%. In a period
    When actual sales were Rs. 684,000 the company's unit margin of safety was:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 08:57 AM

Hmmmmm sounds like a homework question. I may be wrong, however we do not answer homework questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reasons girls break up vs. Why guys break up [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all: Having recently been broken up with my girlfriend and reading some of the posts on this site, I became curious as to why girls break up vs. why guys break up when there is really nothing wrong with the relationship (ie no fighting no obvious cheating, etc). I don't think its always...

Journal entry for purchase and sale of property for sale [ 5 Answers ]

I purchase an apartment for $ 1.7m and paid first instalmment of 250k ,Before the second installment I sell the apartment at the value of 1.9m .Please tell me how to record the journal entry .

Girlfriend of year and half wants a break/break up [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting hopefully you guys can help me out here. I have been with the same girl for on off about 3 years now. The most recent time we have been going out has been a year and a half and now all of a sudden she wants a break/breakup. I guess I kind of saw...

View more questions Search