Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2010, 10:32 PM
    What Android phones support Froyo (2.2)?
    Just curious if someone has the list of the phones which support Android's latest release.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 27, 2010, 11:57 PM
    I believe all of them as it's backwards compatible.

Of course I'm biased and would say go with HTC Desire, although HTC haven't released the update as yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Scifi Female Android [ 1 Answers ]

I know this was a movie I saw when I was young. Vague scenes. It has a fight scene between a female Android and a giant "Terminator-look-a-like" male robot. The female robot uses one of her attacks and I think it was a rocket propelled jump kick. During the movie, I think the lady robot got...

Android [ 1 Answers ]

How do I install Android OS on Tmobile HTC touch pro 2

Forgot the an Android Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie a saw quit some time ago. It was about androids. There where no humans whatsoever in that world. All remember is that they where different gangs of androids I particularity remember one that was only formed by Women Androids. Anyway none of the gangs dared to attack each...

Name of old B&W anti Android movie with twist? [ 5 Answers ]

Man with anti Android group that wear the Confederate rebel hat falls for girl. Twist is they both had bodies secretly replaced by androids after each is in an accident. They are prototypes that can procreate, have kids.

View more questions Search