Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoannSimmons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 08:06 PM
    how do i find out the value of my china?
    how do I find out the value of my china?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 27, 2010, 09:07 PM

What have you done so far in finding out? Have you looked online for the pattern? Have you researched the pattern in books - the library has many types of books on antiques and collectibles. Have you had the set appraised by a professional appraiser?

You could post pictures of your china here, the Help Desk, and someone could help you better if they saw the pattern and you said what the marks on the china (on the bottoms of the plates, cups, etc).
    Also, how did you come to have this set? Did you inherit it, buy it, or was it a present? How long have you had the set? Do you know any history of the set?

Sorry for all the questions, but the more information you can give, the better the answers you will receive.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the good factory in China [ 4 Answers ]

I know that many corporations in USA purchase various of products in China. How you find a good factory, who can provide the qualified products with proper prices? Do you always search on the web? Or find a agency? Or other ways?

From China [ 3 Answers ]

Who can tell me which country does this website belong to? I enter into this forum happenly, I am yang yane from China. Thanks so much. :confused:

Value of china [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake China and the pattern is Candice number 5509 along with the following number on each piece 177732. What is the value of this china?

View more questions Search