Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim gould Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 07:48 AM
    Starting A New Business
    Hi My Name Is Kim,I Have Been Working On My Own As A Cleaner For Approx 8yrs Just Locally,but A Chance Has Just Come Up For Me To Maybe Have 2 Contracts For Buisnesses In My Area Which Would Be A Great Start On The Steep Ladder Of Sucsess,how And Where Do I Start Please Help Someone As I Don't Want This Oppitunity To Pass Me By .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 18, 2006, 07:52 AM
    I would check with score.org and sba.gov. They have great resopurces to advise you on putting together a startup business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need advice [ 7 Answers ]

I have about $1000-$2000 to start, a partner to help with paint experience but I have never started a business and need to know the basics. Do I need a license? How do I get started in finding customers? What else do I need that I might not be thinking of? If I could get some help, I would...

What I need to register a business and where do I go [ 2 Answers ]

Where would I go to find out what I need as far as Tax Id numbers, if the business name I am wanting to use is available and how do I register my business.

Starting my own small business [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own lawn business and I've already have some business cards put out on mailboxes ext. and flyers.now my question is how long do I have to wait before someone calls it been 3 weeks now.

Starting Painting business [ 2 Answers ]

I want to start my own painting business and do not know how, or where to start? Boston

Starting a business at a young age [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a computer business and I am only 16, my question is "will people trust me although i am young" will I get any business at all please respond thank you..

View more questions Search