Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Truck Loan
    Will a bank give me a loan for a 2010 R titled Truck?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 10:06 AM

I don't know if ALL banks will but my nephew has a total which he restored. It still has a R title but he financed at least part of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get a 401 K loan or Home Equity loan [ 4 Answers ]

I owe about $ 25,000 on various credit cards with interest ranging from 17 % to 30 %. I am barely able to make the minimum payments. In addition, I owe $14,000 ($ 500 a month) on the car with 7 % and 3 years to go. Because I have bad credit, I was able to get one bank to offer me a Home Equity...

Truck/camper parked on my property owner won't pay rent can I take title to truck [ 3 Answers ]

I agreed to let friend park truck w camper on my property. After a few months I told him to move it off or pay rent. He moved it but a month later parked it there without a word . Called called person told him he had to pay rent to park on property. Its going on 4 months ,no payment .talked last...

Pulled over, pulled out of truck, truck searched, wrong guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend got pulled over this morning and was told to get out of his truck. The police then searched his truck (tore apart his truck, is what he said) and then they said "oh, sorry, we have the wrong guy". Is there anything he can do here? He has no criminal past (few speeding tickets)...

Truck loan default [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2003 Ford F-350 Truck and did not trade in my current truck. It is a Ford F-250 and the dealer did not want to give me a fair trade in value. I found several things to be wrong with the new truck. The dealer acknowledged this and fixed some of them, however they would not...

View more questions Search