Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2003, 11:18 AM
    I fell in love with my friend
    I have been friends with this guy for about 1 year now and we have become really close. At the beginning of our realtaionship I was very much attracted to him, and I told him. But at the time he did not like me in that manner. After a while I was told by his best friend that he had strong feelings for me, but he did not act on them. After a few more weeks, he found himself attracted to my girlfriend, and they began to date, but the relationship has'nt gone so well and they broke up. He still wants her back, but she doesn't want him. I have fallen in love with him and I don't know if I should tell him even though he has strong feelings for my girlfriend. In my eyes we are like soulmates we get along so well and can spend hours each day just being with each other. I seems that he likes me but just can't tell me... I am so confused about all of this I just don't know what to do please if you have a clue what I am talking about and have some advice,? Help!
    guyfromnj84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2003, 11:31 PM
    I fell in love with my friend
    Some guys just like to know they have a girl that they can just be friends with and don't want to risk a relationship to mess it up... I know I wish I had a girl as a friend, and nothing more - just to share talk, hang out, etc..
    deadly-x-whispers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 10:42 PM
    You should tell him... if he feels the same way than tell him, it could change your life forever for the better... I fell imlove with the best friend I could ever have, but she's never felt the same way about me an I kept asking her out and hopeing that she might change her mind but in the end I lost the best friend I could ever have... trus me in this the worst thing to have is a broken heart! It ruins your life... if you love him at least find out if he feels the same way... and if he does and you do go out... dont le anyone or anything mess it up cause to be going out with someone you've fallen in love with is the best thing in the world!
    Sahi444 Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2009, 01:19 AM

I would not consider this a good time to tell him about your feelings. You should wait till he gets over the trauma but do tell him before he finds another girl

Besta luck
    hellz15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 01:44 PM
    I'm kind of in the same position but the person he liked wasn't one of my friends and he never went out with her,she totally ignored him and broke his heart but he's close but he's so far away and he doesn't even notice me in that way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Falling in Love with My Best Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya. I have a dilemma... I have a fantastic relationship with my girlfriend although we have been going a bit downhill recently... I can't help fantasizing about one of my best friends though, she is one of the kindest, most precious people in my life alongside my girlfriend and I think I may be...

Skimmer plate fell [ 4 Answers ]

I have an oval pool that has a place to put skimmer on either end of pool. The plate that covers the side not in use fell down between the liner and outside of pool. Do I have to take the whole pool apart to get it or can I just remove top railing and reach down? Also if I don't retrieve it, what...

In love with a friend [ 3 Answers ]

Dear readers, I have a problem I am in a relationship for 3 years, and am a good friend to this boy I know for 4 years. I love him a lot and it is destroying my relationship, meaning that I keep on thinking about him, for other reason we are friends and my boyfriend suspect something...

I'm in love with my best friend [ 6 Answers ]

This is kind of weird. I've known him for about two years now. He's one of only two people I could call my friends. I realised, however, that the way I felt about him was different to the way I felt about my other friend. I just wanted to touch him, hug him, smell him (? ) etc. I realised...

Earring fell down the Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

My earing fell into the toilet and "disapeared" although the toilet hasn't been flushed... can it be saved? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search