Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr.Joe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Lump on my right cheek
    I have a painful, swollen lump on my right cheek. What could be causing this?
    Dr.Joe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 06:45 AM

I have a painful, swollen lump on my right cheek. What could be causing this?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 06:53 AM

Any painful swollen lump should be seen by a doctor.

No one on line can tell you what it is,only surmise,even then I would not take any medical advice from complete strangers on line.

My advice,go see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue -in-cheek? [ 13 Answers ]

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling!! :D

How to lose fat from my cheek [ 3 Answers ]

I am a girl of 22 and I'm too healthy. I weight about 76 kgs. Recently I joined a gym and I'm losing weight, but I see no chance in my face. It still seems to be round and worst is my cheeks. I REALLY need help, and it woukd be much better if it were some home exersices. ...

One Butt Cheek Larger [ 1 Answers ]

One of my butt cheeks is larger than the other. It's not VERY noticeable, but to me it is because It's MY BODY and when I clench my butt you can feel the difference. Should I focus on one cheek? If I work out just my big cheek will it get smaller and toned, or will it get bigger and muscular?...

Girlfriend Or Cheek Biting? [ 11 Answers ]

My friend has bump on the inside of his mouth. Directly on his cheek. He bites his cheek a lot but he's worried that it may be from his girlfriend? Can you tell whether it's from the biting of his cheek or from his girlfriend?

View more questions Search